Top 50 media agencies 2011
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 September 2011 12:00AM
Carat drops from third place to sixth in the only major change to hit the top ten biggest media agencies.
Read Campaign's analysis of the full figures alongside the creative agency league table.
|Holding companies share of media|
|Rank||Rank||Holding company||Billings 2010||Billings 2009||Y/y||Key UK media assets||Central|
|2010||2009||(£m)||(£m)||% change||buying unit|
|1||1||WPP||2,554.90||2,156.50||18.5||MediaCom, Mindshare, MEC UK, Maxus, Kinetic (50%)||Group M|
|2||3||Publicis Groupe||1,194.30||1,020.50||17||Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, MediaVest (19.9%), MediaVest Leeds (50%), Media Vision||VivaKi Trading|
|3||2||Omnicom||1,040.90||1,071.20||-2.8||OMD, PHD, PHD North, Rocket, Rapp Media||OPera|
|4||4||Aegis||942.2||962.2||-2.1||Carat, Vizeum, Feather Brooksbank||Aegis Media|
|5||5||Interpublic||334.1||301.6||10.8||Initiative, UM||Magna Global|
|6||6||Havas||333.2||220.7||51||MPG Media Contacts, Arena Media, All Response Media||Havas Media|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £32k-41k + bonus + relocation , London
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, City of London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'