Proximity hires raft of new planners
Proximity London has made a raft of new hires to strengthen its strategic capabilities after a series of new business wins, including Lloyds TSB.
The direct and digital agency has hire four planners – Phil Lewis, Vaughn Hartman, Melani Parsons and Thomas Bunnell.
In addition, the agency has appointed Andy Morris as technical director. He joins from DLKW Lowe where he held the same position. Morris will report to executive creative director Caitlin Ryan.
New planner Lewis joins from Rapier where he was lead planner on Yell. Lewis will work as a planning director at Proximity on Royal Mail and Johnson & Johnson.
Hartman joins from Rapp Edinburgh as planning director, to work on the BBC TV Licensing business. At Rapp he worked on Standard Life and Co-operative Group retail.
Proximity has hired Parsons as a planning director to work on the agency’s Lloyds TSB account, which it won last year.
Parsons has worked across major brands such as IBM, BT, O2, Unilever and Nestlé at agencies including McCann Relationship Marketing, TMW, Wunderman, AIS and JWT.
Bunnell joins as a planner from Amp London where he worked across accounts including HTC Mobile, The Telegraph and RSPCA. At Proximity, he will work across the P&G and Kraft brands.
The four planning hires will report to Mark Iremonger, head of digital and planning.
Iremonger said: "We've incredibly strong consumer and B2B expertise in the planning line-up for 2011, and I’m looking forward to these folk enriching the work and our culture here."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager: News4Media News4Media Up to £35000 per annum PLUS uncapped monthly commission structure, London (Greater) / Southwark, London (Greater)
- Business Development/Account Manager - £30k Base (£60-70k OTE) - Online Education - London Digital Gurus £30000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Major Players £48000 - £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director PSD Group Up to £60k base + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB