Pinder leaves Publicis as Naouri takes top ad role
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 06:00PM
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has left the advertising network after five years in the role.
His departure without a job to go to makes room for the appointment of Jean-Yves Naouri as the executive chairman of Publicis Worldwide.
Some sources close to Publicis believe that Naouri, who will add the ad network role to his post as the Publicis Groupe chief operating officer, is a strong candidate to succeed Publicis Groupe chairman and chief executive Maurice Levy when he eventually retires.
Pinder, who was previously the president EMEA for Publicis network Leo Burnett, was promoted to the Publicis Worldwide role in 2006 was then handed full responsibility for the network in 2009.
Levy said: "After 25 years in advertising, including eleven within our group, Richard has told me he would like to turn to fresh challenges. Although I am very sorry to see him go, I respect his decision."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad