Qatar Airways calls £20m media review
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2011 10:40AM
Qatar Airways, the national airline for the Arab emirate, has kicked off a review of its estimated £20 million global media account.
The airline, which uses the tagline "The world's five-star airline", has approached a number of media networks to pitch for the account.
Qatar Airways last reviewed its global media account in 2007. However, it shelved the pitch between agencies including Starcom, Carat, Maxus, ZenithOptimedia and Initiative following a change of heart by the airline's family owners.
QMedia, a new entity formed from an alliance between JCDecaux and local Qatari partners, is understood to have overseen the handling of the global media business since then, working with agencies on an ad hoc, market-by-market basis.
The media review follows the launch in February of a global review of its creative business, which is currently handled by agencies including Grey Worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CAD / CAM Designer The Little Black Book Agency £22000 - £28000 per annum, Bolton
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum, Dartford
- (Senior) Layouts Interface Designer Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London