Magners appoints Elvis to below-the-line account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2011 12:35PM
Magners, the Irish cider brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its below-the-line account.
Elvis pitched against undisclosed agencies and will now be responsible for on and off trade activation, which will run across pubs and bars as well as in off-licences.
Below-the-line activity will include shopper marketing and promotional activity.
The agency will also work with supermarkets and brewers, alongside Magners' current agency partner The Red Brick Road and Glue Isobar.
Magners has not launched a large-scale campaign since April 2010 when the brand created outdoor activity that used the strapline, "It's all gone pear shaped".
The wonky poster was designed to make it appear as though it had been cropped incorrectly, prompting passers-by to look twice.
Elvis and Magners were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building