Magners appoints Elvis to below-the-line account
Magners, the Irish cider brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its below-the-line account.
Elvis pitched against undisclosed agencies and will now be responsible for on and off trade activation, which will run across pubs and bars as well as in off-licences.
Below-the-line activity will include shopper marketing and promotional activity.
The agency will also work with supermarkets and brewers, alongside Magners' current agency partner The Red Brick Road and Glue Isobar.
Magners has not launched a large-scale campaign since April 2010 when the brand created outdoor activity that used the strapline, "It's all gone pear shaped".
The wonky poster was designed to make it appear as though it had been cropped incorrectly, prompting passers-by to look twice.
Elvis and Magners were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake