GyroHSR appoints Kevin Allen as international planning director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 April 2011 08:55AM
GyroHSR has appointed Kevin Allen to the new role of international planning director, following a series of global wins for the agency, including FedEx and Heathrow Express.
Allen joins GyroHSR from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, where he has worked as global head of planning for the past three years. While at BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen was instrumental in developing some of the agency’s largest international clients, such as GE, Bayer and Allianz.
Prior to joining BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen set up his own agency in 2000, Wild Onion, which then merged with independent shop Cramm Francis Woolf.
Allen’s move to GyroHSR signals a major investment by the agency across planning and creative, to support its growing number of global clients.
In February, FedEx, the global courier service, appointed GyroHSR to handle its pan-European integrated account. The previous month, the agency had been handed the consolidated global advertising and media account for Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Category Controller Ball & Hoolahan £90,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- French Sales Director tfconnect global recruitment £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive x2 AF Selection £17,000 - £18,000, Greater Manchester
- Data Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £34K- £39K, London (Greater)