GyroHSR appoints Kevin Allen as international planning director
GyroHSR has appointed Kevin Allen to the new role of international planning director, following a series of global wins for the agency, including FedEx and Heathrow Express.
Allen joins GyroHSR from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, where he has worked as global head of planning for the past three years. While at BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen was instrumental in developing some of the agency’s largest international clients, such as GE, Bayer and Allianz.
Prior to joining BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen set up his own agency in 2000, Wild Onion, which then merged with independent shop Cramm Francis Woolf.
Allen’s move to GyroHSR signals a major investment by the agency across planning and creative, to support its growing number of global clients.
In February, FedEx, the global courier service, appointed GyroHSR to handle its pan-European integrated account. The previous month, the agency had been handed the consolidated global advertising and media account for Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London