GyroHSR appoints Kevin Allen as international planning director
GyroHSR has appointed Kevin Allen to the new role of international planning director, following a series of global wins for the agency, including FedEx and Heathrow Express.
Allen joins GyroHSR from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, where he has worked as global head of planning for the past three years. While at BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen was instrumental in developing some of the agency’s largest international clients, such as GE, Bayer and Allianz.
Prior to joining BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen set up his own agency in 2000, Wild Onion, which then merged with independent shop Cramm Francis Woolf.
Allen’s move to GyroHSR signals a major investment by the agency across planning and creative, to support its growing number of global clients.
In February, FedEx, the global courier service, appointed GyroHSR to handle its pan-European integrated account. The previous month, the agency had been handed the consolidated global advertising and media account for Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel