GyroHSR appoints Kevin Allen as international planning director
GyroHSR has appointed Kevin Allen to the new role of international planning director, following a series of global wins for the agency, including FedEx and Heathrow Express.
Allen joins GyroHSR from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, where he has worked as global head of planning for the past three years. While at BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen was instrumental in developing some of the agency’s largest international clients, such as GE, Bayer and Allianz.
Prior to joining BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen set up his own agency in 2000, Wild Onion, which then merged with independent shop Cramm Francis Woolf.
Allen’s move to GyroHSR signals a major investment by the agency across planning and creative, to support its growing number of global clients.
In February, FedEx, the global courier service, appointed GyroHSR to handle its pan-European integrated account. The previous month, the agency had been handed the consolidated global advertising and media account for Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad