GyroHSR appoints Kevin Allen as international planning director
GyroHSR has appointed Kevin Allen to the new role of international planning director, following a series of global wins for the agency, including FedEx and Heathrow Express.
Allen joins GyroHSR from BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, where he has worked as global head of planning for the past three years. While at BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen was instrumental in developing some of the agency’s largest international clients, such as GE, Bayer and Allianz.
Prior to joining BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Allen set up his own agency in 2000, Wild Onion, which then merged with independent shop Cramm Francis Woolf.
Allen’s move to GyroHSR signals a major investment by the agency across planning and creative, to support its growing number of global clients.
In February, FedEx, the global courier service, appointed GyroHSR to handle its pan-European integrated account. The previous month, the agency had been handed the consolidated global advertising and media account for Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration