Out and About 1 April
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 01 April 2011 02:30PM
This week Out and About meets up with Mickey, samples Sony Ericsson's new phone and attends the Virgin Media Tivo party.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account / Project Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Graphic Designer (Retail / Fashion) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, Cheltenham
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?