Goodbye Andy Barnes: Channel 4's commercial stalwart exits
Andy Barnes has been the face of Channel 4's commercial operations since it began selling its own airtime in 1993.
Today’s announcement that he is leaving the broadcaster comes a year after David Abraham became chief executive and follows a tough trading season.
Having to horse trade at Horseferry Road following a strong year of programming success at ITV, a bigger than ever Sky, and an incoming, famous and flamboyant owner at Channel 5, can’t have been easy.
But is there more to this departure than meets the eye?
Read more about his exit here
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire