Goodbye Andy Barnes: Channel 4's commercial stalwart exits
Andy Barnes has been the face of Channel 4's commercial operations since it began selling its own airtime in 1993.
Today’s announcement that he is leaving the broadcaster comes a year after David Abraham became chief executive and follows a tough trading season.
Having to horse trade at Horseferry Road following a strong year of programming success at ITV, a bigger than ever Sky, and an incoming, famous and flamboyant owner at Channel 5, can’t have been easy.
But is there more to this departure than meets the eye?
Read more about his exit here
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London