Goodbye Andy Barnes: Channel 4's commercial stalwart exits
Andy Barnes has been the face of Channel 4's commercial operations since it began selling its own airtime in 1993.
Today’s announcement that he is leaving the broadcaster comes a year after David Abraham became chief executive and follows a tough trading season.
Having to horse trade at Horseferry Road following a strong year of programming success at ITV, a bigger than ever Sky, and an incoming, famous and flamboyant owner at Channel 5, can’t have been easy.
But is there more to this departure than meets the eye?
Read more about his exit here
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London