EasyJet to appoint Icon to £20m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 April 2011 11:36AM
EasyJet is set to appoint Icon, part of the Chime Communications Group that also owns VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson, to its £20 million pan-European advertising account.
Icon, which Chime describes as a "social communications" agency, is in final procurement-based talks with easyJet following a final pitch against Grey London. The previous incumbent on the account was Publicis London.
The pitch kicked off at the beginning of this year as the brand moved to introduce a more brand-led approach to its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Customer and Market Insight Officer Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + Very competitive benefits package, Guildford
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London