EasyJet to appoint Icon to £20m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 April 2011 11:36AM
EasyJet is set to appoint Icon, part of the Chime Communications Group that also owns VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson, to its £20 million pan-European advertising account.
Icon, which Chime describes as a "social communications" agency, is in final procurement-based talks with easyJet following a final pitch against Grey London. The previous incumbent on the account was Publicis London.
The pitch kicked off at the beginning of this year as the brand moved to introduce a more brand-led approach to its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- UI Designer - Mobile - £25,000 - £35,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3