EasyJet to appoint Icon to £20m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 April 2011 11:36AM
EasyJet is set to appoint Icon, part of the Chime Communications Group that also owns VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson, to its £20 million pan-European advertising account.
Icon, which Chime describes as a "social communications" agency, is in final procurement-based talks with easyJet following a final pitch against Grey London. The previous incumbent on the account was Publicis London.
The pitch kicked off at the beginning of this year as the brand moved to introduce a more brand-led approach to its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media