EasyJet to appoint Icon to £20m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 April 2011 11:36AM
EasyJet is set to appoint Icon, part of the Chime Communications Group that also owns VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson, to its £20 million pan-European advertising account.
Icon, which Chime describes as a "social communications" agency, is in final procurement-based talks with easyJet following a final pitch against Grey London. The previous incumbent on the account was Publicis London.
The pitch kicked off at the beginning of this year as the brand moved to introduce a more brand-led approach to its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Senior Financial Account Director - Leading Global PR Agency MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Abu Dhabi (AE)
- Customer Experience & New Proposition Development Manager Salt £50000 - £52000 per annum, Slough
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO