EasyJet to appoint Icon to £20m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 April 2011 11:36AM
EasyJet is set to appoint Icon, part of the Chime Communications Group that also owns VCCP and Stephens Francis Whitson, to its £20 million pan-European advertising account.
Icon, which Chime describes as a "social communications" agency, is in final procurement-based talks with easyJet following a final pitch against Grey London. The previous incumbent on the account was Publicis London.
The pitch kicked off at the beginning of this year as the brand moved to introduce a more brand-led approach to its advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire