Hovis promotes British farmers with new TV ad
Hovis has become the latest brand to champion British farmers in its marketing, with a TV campaign focusing on its use of only British wheat across its range.
The TV push, by Dare, breaks on 9 April and shows genuine Hovis farmers taking part in a cross-country race. The ad was shot near Macclesfield, which was home to Hovis’ first mill.
As well as TV, the campaign runs across outdoor, social media and digital. Hovis has also signed a media partnership with The Sun.
The campaign follows Hovis’ recent redesign of its Soft White range, featuring Union Flag packaging, as the Premier Foods brand aims to tap into excitement around this month’s royal wedding.
Hovis claims it is the sole major bread brand to use only British wheat.
Last year, McDonald’s featured British farmers in its ads, in an attempt to raise awareness of the role British farms will play in providing produce for the London 2012 Olympics.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Web Designer:- (Fashion Web, Digital, Layout, Conceptual) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Web & Print Designer (Integrated, Visual, Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, Waltham Abbey
- STUDIO/PROJECT MANAGER/TRAFFICKER (Print, agency) Creative Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum + Negotiable, London
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.