Stella Artois creates 'chalice' can
Stella Artois, the premium lager brand, is introducing a new can design across its global markets.
The can, which shows the chalice-shaped Stella pint glass against a silver background, aims to boost on-shelf appeal.
James Watson, marketing director for Stella Artois, Western Europe, said: "Our fresh new packaging has been shown to increase consumer appeal above and beyond our competitors, while also communicating Stella Artois' heritage and quality.
"The new Stella Artois chalice-can design reflects our determination to raise the bar when it comes to quality and sophistication, the key values that form the foundation of the Stella Artois brand."
The can will roll out globally in a phased process and is expected to hit the UK market in the next few weeks.
Secondary packaging for can packs have also been revamped to incorporate the new design.
In February, Stella Artois launched into the cider category in what was viewed as an attempt to muscle in on the growing market and win back lager drinkers lost to over-ice cider brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £39k, London Central
- Strategy Director / AD - digital Dot-Gap £45k , London Central
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy