Stella Artois creates 'chalice' can
Stella Artois, the premium lager brand, is introducing a new can design across its global markets.
The can, which shows the chalice-shaped Stella pint glass against a silver background, aims to boost on-shelf appeal.
James Watson, marketing director for Stella Artois, Western Europe, said: "Our fresh new packaging has been shown to increase consumer appeal above and beyond our competitors, while also communicating Stella Artois' heritage and quality.
"The new Stella Artois chalice-can design reflects our determination to raise the bar when it comes to quality and sophistication, the key values that form the foundation of the Stella Artois brand."
The can will roll out globally in a phased process and is expected to hit the UK market in the next few weeks.
Secondary packaging for can packs have also been revamped to incorporate the new design.
In February, Stella Artois launched into the cider category in what was viewed as an attempt to muscle in on the growing market and win back lager drinkers lost to over-ice cider brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope