Stella Artois creates 'chalice' can
Stella Artois, the premium lager brand, is introducing a new can design across its global markets.
The can, which shows the chalice-shaped Stella pint glass against a silver background, aims to boost on-shelf appeal.
James Watson, marketing director for Stella Artois, Western Europe, said: "Our fresh new packaging has been shown to increase consumer appeal above and beyond our competitors, while also communicating Stella Artois' heritage and quality.
"The new Stella Artois chalice-can design reflects our determination to raise the bar when it comes to quality and sophistication, the key values that form the foundation of the Stella Artois brand."
The can will roll out globally in a phased process and is expected to hit the UK market in the next few weeks.
Secondary packaging for can packs have also been revamped to incorporate the new design.
In February, Stella Artois launched into the cider category in what was viewed as an attempt to muscle in on the growing market and win back lager drinkers lost to over-ice cider brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Assistant Brand Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, London