Elvis lands digital and CRM for Yakult
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 April 2011 12:11AM
Yakult, the probiotic drink brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its UK digital and CRM business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch, handled by the independent intermediary Peter Travis, who has had a longstanding relationship with Yakult since it launched in the UK in 1996.
It is the first time that Yakult has appointed a single agency for both digital and CRM. In the past, it has worked with Partners Andrews Aldridge for its below-the-line activity.
Elvis will be responsible for overhauling Yakult's CRM strategy later this year. Working with Yakult's creative agency, Euro RSCG, Elvis will promote the brand's current "Listen to your gut" messaging throughout its website and CRM communications.
Andrew Nash, the sales and marketing director at Yakult, said: "Yakult already has a loyal customer base but we believe that taking this approach will enable us to harness this loyalty more effectively."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'