Elvis lands digital and CRM for Yakult
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 April 2011 12:11AM
Yakult, the probiotic drink brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its UK digital and CRM business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch, handled by the independent intermediary Peter Travis, who has had a longstanding relationship with Yakult since it launched in the UK in 1996.
It is the first time that Yakult has appointed a single agency for both digital and CRM. In the past, it has worked with Partners Andrews Aldridge for its below-the-line activity.
Elvis will be responsible for overhauling Yakult's CRM strategy later this year. Working with Yakult's creative agency, Euro RSCG, Elvis will promote the brand's current "Listen to your gut" messaging throughout its website and CRM communications.
Andrew Nash, the sales and marketing director at Yakult, said: "Yakult already has a loyal customer base but we believe that taking this approach will enable us to harness this loyalty more effectively."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- Social media manager f1 Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Insights Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions