Elvis lands digital and CRM for Yakult
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 April 2011 12:11AM
Yakult, the probiotic drink brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its UK digital and CRM business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch, handled by the independent intermediary Peter Travis, who has had a longstanding relationship with Yakult since it launched in the UK in 1996.
It is the first time that Yakult has appointed a single agency for both digital and CRM. In the past, it has worked with Partners Andrews Aldridge for its below-the-line activity.
Elvis will be responsible for overhauling Yakult's CRM strategy later this year. Working with Yakult's creative agency, Euro RSCG, Elvis will promote the brand's current "Listen to your gut" messaging throughout its website and CRM communications.
Andrew Nash, the sales and marketing director at Yakult, said: "Yakult already has a loyal customer base but we believe that taking this approach will enable us to harness this loyalty more effectively."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Pitch Consultants £50000 - £70000 per annum, Birmingham
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad