Elvis lands digital and CRM for Yakult
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 April 2011 12:11AM
Yakult, the probiotic drink brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its UK digital and CRM business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch, handled by the independent intermediary Peter Travis, who has had a longstanding relationship with Yakult since it launched in the UK in 1996.
It is the first time that Yakult has appointed a single agency for both digital and CRM. In the past, it has worked with Partners Andrews Aldridge for its below-the-line activity.
Elvis will be responsible for overhauling Yakult's CRM strategy later this year. Working with Yakult's creative agency, Euro RSCG, Elvis will promote the brand's current "Listen to your gut" messaging throughout its website and CRM communications.
Andrew Nash, the sales and marketing director at Yakult, said: "Yakult already has a loyal customer base but we believe that taking this approach will enable us to harness this loyalty more effectively."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Toffifee Toffifee Excellent salary + benefits, Hampshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers