Elvis lands digital and CRM for Yakult
Yakult, the probiotic drink brand, has appointed Elvis to handle its UK digital and CRM business.
The agency won the account after a competitive pitch, handled by the independent intermediary Peter Travis, who has had a longstanding relationship with Yakult since it launched in the UK in 1996.
It is the first time that Yakult has appointed a single agency for both digital and CRM. In the past, it has worked with Partners Andrews Aldridge for its below-the-line activity.
Elvis will be responsible for overhauling Yakult's CRM strategy later this year. Working with Yakult's creative agency, Euro RSCG, Elvis will promote the brand's current "Listen to your gut" messaging throughout its website and CRM communications.
Andrew Nash, the sales and marketing director at Yakult, said: "Yakult already has a loyal customer base but we believe that taking this approach will enable us to harness this loyalty more effectively."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Resource Manager Emma & Rachael & You £50,000, Europe
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure