Puma to sponsor sports and music festival RugbyRocks
Puma has signed up as the lead sponsor for the annual sports and music festival, RugbyRocks.
Puma has become presenting partner for the event, which will take place in Richmond on 4 and 5 June.
The sports brand will use RugbyRocks to promote its ‘Puma Social’ marketing campaign, which targets "after hours athletes", such as players of darts, pool and bowling.
RugbyRocks will host a Puma Social VIP Lounge, featuring DJ sets and activities including table football and ping pong. Also taking place will be men’s and women’s rugby sevens competitions and netball tournaments, as well as video gaming zones and a 10km run.
Rob Westworth, director at event organisers WKH, said: "RugbyRocks is about competitive sport and the social aspect that follows a tough game, so the fit with Puma and the 'after hours athlete' is a perfect partnership for the event. We look forward to working with Puma to build on the event’s success in 2010."
Last year’s RugbyRocks featured the inaugural rugby National Sevens Series, and was headlined by Welsh rock band Feeder.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £23,000, South Birmingham
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager AF Selection £18,000 - £24,000, Gloucestershire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'