Puma to sponsor sports and music festival RugbyRocks
Puma has signed up as the lead sponsor for the annual sports and music festival, RugbyRocks.
Puma has become presenting partner for the event, which will take place in Richmond on 4 and 5 June.
The sports brand will use RugbyRocks to promote its ‘Puma Social’ marketing campaign, which targets "after hours athletes", such as players of darts, pool and bowling.
RugbyRocks will host a Puma Social VIP Lounge, featuring DJ sets and activities including table football and ping pong. Also taking place will be men’s and women’s rugby sevens competitions and netball tournaments, as well as video gaming zones and a 10km run.
Rob Westworth, director at event organisers WKH, said: "RugbyRocks is about competitive sport and the social aspect that follows a tough game, so the fit with Puma and the 'after hours athlete' is a perfect partnership for the event. We look forward to working with Puma to build on the event’s success in 2010."
Last year’s RugbyRocks featured the inaugural rugby National Sevens Series, and was headlined by Welsh rock band Feeder.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne