Threepipe wins K-Swiss brief and sets up division led by Nick Crook
By Matt Cartmell, prweek.com, Thursday, 07 April 2011 05:49PM
K-Swiss, the sports company, has hired Threepipe to handle its PR in the UK, following a four-way pitch process.
The agency will promote both the lifestyle and performance sides of the K-Swiss brand, and for the former the agency has set up a lifestyle division named Threestyle.
Nick Crook, a former in-house marketer with Levi’s, Reebok and Umbro, will head up the new division, which has been created specifically to work with sports-inspired fashion and lifestyle brands.
In addition, Threepipe’s sport division will handle the sports performance element of the brief, with the objective of establishing K-Swiss as a leading brand in the running, training and tennis categories. The division will also promote the brand’s links with top athletes and events, including the Ironman World Championships.
The account will be led by Eddie May, co-founder of Threepipe.
The agency will handle brand campaigns, product PR, product seeding, social media and leveraging sponsorships.
The agency will report to K-Swiss UK & Ireland marketing manager Nick Grocott.
Grocott said: ‘We were impressed by Threepipe’s understanding of our strategy, their expertise in lifestyle and sports performance PR, and their passion for the brand.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire