Arla launches 'squeezable' yoghurt at teen market
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 April 2011 09:07AM
Arla Foods, the maker of Anchor butter, is launching a yoghurt targeted specifically at the teenage market and for the first time will do so under its own name.
The yoghurt, called Arla Squeeze, will be sold in a screw-top pouch, which will mean that consumers can squeeze the product directly into their mouths.
Arla, which also makes Cravendale and Lurpak, believes that the screw-top will appeal to the teenage market.
The yoghurts will be priced at 89p for a 190g pack and will roll-out across major multiples this month (April).
Arla Squeeze comes in two flavours: pineapple & mango; strawberry & vanilla.
The launch comes as Arla bids to make its brand more consumer-facing. Last year, the brand began to display the Arla logo at the end of its TV ads for a number of its flagship brands.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)