Comparethemarket.com promotes Nicola Stubbs
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 April 2011 01:00PM
Nicola Stubbs has been promoted to associate director of marketing for Comparethemarket.com.
Stubbs has worked for Comparethemarket.com for three years, previously in marketing planning. She will now be responsible for creative.
Stubbs has also worked for motorcycle insurance brand Bennetts, another brand in parent group BGL's stable.
Stubbs said: "The comparethemarket brand is fast moving and presents opportunities and challenges everyday."
Last week Comparethemarket.com extended its meerkat-themed marketing campaign by publicising its search for an "ambassador" for the village of Meerkovo.
The ambassador must have "strong social media skills", and be prepared to promote the brand at prominent sporting and cultural events.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with salary of £40,000 for six months work.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44