Comparethemarket.com promotes Nicola Stubbs
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 April 2011 01:00PM
Nicola Stubbs has been promoted to associate director of marketing for Comparethemarket.com.
Stubbs has worked for Comparethemarket.com for three years, previously in marketing planning. She will now be responsible for creative.
Stubbs has also worked for motorcycle insurance brand Bennetts, another brand in parent group BGL's stable.
Stubbs said: "The comparethemarket brand is fast moving and presents opportunities and challenges everyday."
Last week Comparethemarket.com extended its meerkat-themed marketing campaign by publicising its search for an "ambassador" for the village of Meerkovo.
The ambassador must have "strong social media skills", and be prepared to promote the brand at prominent sporting and cultural events.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with salary of £40,000 for six months work.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Retail Brands Stopgap £110000 per annum + pro rata - 2/3 month contract, London
- Mid-Weight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Account Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad