Comparethemarket.com promotes Nicola Stubbs
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 April 2011 01:00PM
Nicola Stubbs has been promoted to associate director of marketing for Comparethemarket.com.
Stubbs has worked for Comparethemarket.com for three years, previously in marketing planning. She will now be responsible for creative.
Stubbs has also worked for motorcycle insurance brand Bennetts, another brand in parent group BGL's stable.
Stubbs said: "The comparethemarket brand is fast moving and presents opportunities and challenges everyday."
Last week Comparethemarket.com extended its meerkat-themed marketing campaign by publicising its search for an "ambassador" for the village of Meerkovo.
The ambassador must have "strong social media skills", and be prepared to promote the brand at prominent sporting and cultural events.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with salary of £40,000 for six months work.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Engineering Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment up to £60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits, North East
- Senior Production Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment c£55,000 + Benefits, North East
- PR OFFICER - LONDON - TO £40K DOE Salt £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Planning Director/Senior Planner, Digital/Integrated Agency Direct Recruitment £75-80k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood