Comparethemarket.com promotes Nicola Stubbs
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 11 April 2011 01:00PM
Nicola Stubbs has been promoted to associate director of marketing for Comparethemarket.com.
Stubbs has worked for Comparethemarket.com for three years, previously in marketing planning. She will now be responsible for creative.
Stubbs has also worked for motorcycle insurance brand Bennetts, another brand in parent group BGL's stable.
Stubbs said: "The comparethemarket brand is fast moving and presents opportunities and challenges everyday."
Last week Comparethemarket.com extended its meerkat-themed marketing campaign by publicising its search for an "ambassador" for the village of Meerkovo.
The ambassador must have "strong social media skills", and be prepared to promote the brand at prominent sporting and cultural events.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with salary of £40,000 for six months work.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency