Amy's Kitchen frozen food range targets UK
Amy's Kitchen, the leading US healthy frozen foods brand, is pushing to break into the UK following the announcement that it has gained listings at Asda and Sainsbury's.
The 20-year-old brand, which has annual revenues of about $270m (£164m) in the US, has hired design agency Honey to devise a UK-specific brand identity.
The packaging for variants such as Rice Mac & Cheese and Vegetable Lasagne is intended to convey a premium positioning, as well as a ‘personal and homey ethos’, reflecting the brand’s family ownership.
Damien Threadgold was recently appointed UK sales director to lead growth via grocery and health food channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000-£32,000, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief