Amy's Kitchen frozen food range targets UK
Amy's Kitchen, the leading US healthy frozen foods brand, is pushing to break into the UK following the announcement that it has gained listings at Asda and Sainsbury's.
The 20-year-old brand, which has annual revenues of about $270m (£164m) in the US, has hired design agency Honey to devise a UK-specific brand identity.
The packaging for variants such as Rice Mac & Cheese and Vegetable Lasagne is intended to convey a premium positioning, as well as a ‘personal and homey ethos’, reflecting the brand’s family ownership.
Damien Threadgold was recently appointed UK sales director to lead growth via grocery and health food channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £55-60K +BONUS+BENEFITS Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Cheshire
- CRM & Social Media Manager | £50k | Leisure/Travel Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & bens, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers