Amy's Kitchen frozen food range targets UK
Amy's Kitchen, the leading US healthy frozen foods brand, is pushing to break into the UK following the announcement that it has gained listings at Asda and Sainsbury's.
The 20-year-old brand, which has annual revenues of about $270m (£164m) in the US, has hired design agency Honey to devise a UK-specific brand identity.
The packaging for variants such as Rice Mac & Cheese and Vegetable Lasagne is intended to convey a premium positioning, as well as a ‘personal and homey ethos’, reflecting the brand’s family ownership.
Damien Threadgold was recently appointed UK sales director to lead growth via grocery and health food channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks