Amy's Kitchen frozen food range targets UK
Amy's Kitchen, the leading US healthy frozen foods brand, is pushing to break into the UK following the announcement that it has gained listings at Asda and Sainsbury's.
The 20-year-old brand, which has annual revenues of about $270m (£164m) in the US, has hired design agency Honey to devise a UK-specific brand identity.
The packaging for variants such as Rice Mac & Cheese and Vegetable Lasagne is intended to convey a premium positioning, as well as a ‘personal and homey ethos’, reflecting the brand’s family ownership.
Damien Threadgold was recently appointed UK sales director to lead growth via grocery and health food channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Web Design, Campaigns, Great Benefits ADLIB Upto £26k, Gloucestershire
- Media Sales Surrey and Berkshire Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'