Amy's Kitchen frozen food range targets UK
Amy's Kitchen, the leading US healthy frozen foods brand, is pushing to break into the UK following the announcement that it has gained listings at Asda and Sainsbury's.
The 20-year-old brand, which has annual revenues of about $270m (£164m) in the US, has hired design agency Honey to devise a UK-specific brand identity.
The packaging for variants such as Rice Mac & Cheese and Vegetable Lasagne is intended to convey a premium positioning, as well as a ‘personal and homey ethos’, reflecting the brand’s family ownership.
Damien Threadgold was recently appointed UK sales director to lead growth via grocery and health food channels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Regional Go to Market Programs Leader VMA Group £80K-£100K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Senior Communications Manager FMCG Connect £28,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, East Midlands Region
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool