Airmiles offers daily deals on Facebook
By Katherine Levy, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 April 2011 08:57AM
Airmiles, the British Airways-owned travel reward scheme, has launched a daily deals offering on its Facebook page, called Last Minute.
Airmiles members need to become a fan of the AirmilesUK Facebook page to gain access to the daily deals.
There will be a new deal online every day for two weeks until Monday 25 April. They can be booked online or through the Airmiles UK customer contact centre.
Airmiles members can collect Airmiles by buying certain goods from high-street partners such as Tesco and Shell petrol stations, and more than 200 online retailers including johnlewis.com, debenhams.com, the Apple store and eBay.co.uk.
Andrea Burchett, director of relationship, marketing and insight at The Mileage Company, said: "With statistics revealing 50% of UK Facebook users log on each day and with many of our Airmiles members regularly using online media to search for good deals, Airmiles has launched the app to give Airmiles' loyal members instant access to our best travel and reward deals."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager-branding & communications agency, £40k Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?