Airmiles offers daily deals on Facebook
By Katherine Levy, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 April 2011 08:57AM
Airmiles, the British Airways-owned travel reward scheme, has launched a daily deals offering on its Facebook page, called Last Minute.
Airmiles members need to become a fan of the AirmilesUK Facebook page to gain access to the daily deals.
There will be a new deal online every day for two weeks until Monday 25 April. They can be booked online or through the Airmiles UK customer contact centre.
Airmiles members can collect Airmiles by buying certain goods from high-street partners such as Tesco and Shell petrol stations, and more than 200 online retailers including johnlewis.com, debenhams.com, the Apple store and eBay.co.uk.
Andrea Burchett, director of relationship, marketing and insight at The Mileage Company, said: "With statistics revealing 50% of UK Facebook users log on each day and with many of our Airmiles members regularly using online media to search for good deals, Airmiles has launched the app to give Airmiles' loyal members instant access to our best travel and reward deals."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)