Andy Jonesco leaves Sky
Andy Jonesco, the former managing director of Sky's online business unit, has left BSkyB following the company's decision to integrate its online operations more closely with its content and customer marketing teams.
The recent changes follow an initial restructure last March which saw Nick Milligan, managing director of Sky Media, take over responsibility for the online sales operation and Jonesco move to the role of head of product development.
Jonesco joined Sky in 2007 from online business AOL where he was managing director. He originally joined AOL as vice-president of interactive marketing in 2002 and is a former managing director of Express Newspapers.
A Sky spokesman said: "With a view to continuing to improve our customer experience and service, we recently restructured our online operations. As a result of these changes, Andy Jonesco has left Sky.
"Under his direction, Sky strengthened its position as one of the UK’s leading online destinations, launched a range of new online products and integrated services. Andy leaves with our thanks and best wishes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner (DM Agency) Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Producer Gemini Search £40000.00 - £43000 per annum, West End
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch