Andy Jonesco leaves Sky
Andy Jonesco, the former managing director of Sky's online business unit, has left BSkyB following the company's decision to integrate its online operations more closely with its content and customer marketing teams.
The recent changes follow an initial restructure last March which saw Nick Milligan, managing director of Sky Media, take over responsibility for the online sales operation and Jonesco move to the role of head of product development.
Jonesco joined Sky in 2007 from online business AOL where he was managing director. He originally joined AOL as vice-president of interactive marketing in 2002 and is a former managing director of Express Newspapers.
A Sky spokesman said: "With a view to continuing to improve our customer experience and service, we recently restructured our online operations. As a result of these changes, Andy Jonesco has left Sky.
"Under his direction, Sky strengthened its position as one of the UK’s leading online destinations, launched a range of new online products and integrated services. Andy leaves with our thanks and best wishes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show