JWT names Marius Bartsch CRM chief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 12:11AM
JWT London has appointed Marius Bartsch to the new role of head of customer relationship management.
Bartsch joins the agency from Rapier, where he held the position of business director, working on accounts including Lloyds TSB and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
At JWT, Bartsch will be responsible for developing the agency's CRM capabilities, reporting directly to the chief executive, Guy Hayward, who has attempted to build JWT's digital and direct marketing capabilities since joining the agency 18 months ago.
Hayward said: "As part of our integrated offering, we're reinforcing our CRM capability. Marius comes to us with a good track record and a wealth of knowledge."
At the beginning of 2010, WPP merged its RMG Connect direct marketing offering into JWT, bringing the two companies under the same bottom line with a combined global management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media