JWT names Marius Bartsch CRM chief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 12:11AM
JWT London has appointed Marius Bartsch to the new role of head of customer relationship management.
Bartsch joins the agency from Rapier, where he held the position of business director, working on accounts including Lloyds TSB and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
At JWT, Bartsch will be responsible for developing the agency's CRM capabilities, reporting directly to the chief executive, Guy Hayward, who has attempted to build JWT's digital and direct marketing capabilities since joining the agency 18 months ago.
Hayward said: "As part of our integrated offering, we're reinforcing our CRM capability. Marius comes to us with a good track record and a wealth of knowledge."
At the beginning of 2010, WPP merged its RMG Connect direct marketing offering into JWT, bringing the two companies under the same bottom line with a combined global management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy