JWT names Marius Bartsch CRM chief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 12:11AM
JWT London has appointed Marius Bartsch to the new role of head of customer relationship management.
Bartsch joins the agency from Rapier, where he held the position of business director, working on accounts including Lloyds TSB and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
At JWT, Bartsch will be responsible for developing the agency's CRM capabilities, reporting directly to the chief executive, Guy Hayward, who has attempted to build JWT's digital and direct marketing capabilities since joining the agency 18 months ago.
Hayward said: "As part of our integrated offering, we're reinforcing our CRM capability. Marius comes to us with a good track record and a wealth of knowledge."
At the beginning of 2010, WPP merged its RMG Connect direct marketing offering into JWT, bringing the two companies under the same bottom line with a combined global management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%