JWT names Marius Bartsch CRM chief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 12:11AM
JWT London has appointed Marius Bartsch to the new role of head of customer relationship management.
Bartsch joins the agency from Rapier, where he held the position of business director, working on accounts including Lloyds TSB and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
At JWT, Bartsch will be responsible for developing the agency's CRM capabilities, reporting directly to the chief executive, Guy Hayward, who has attempted to build JWT's digital and direct marketing capabilities since joining the agency 18 months ago.
Hayward said: "As part of our integrated offering, we're reinforcing our CRM capability. Marius comes to us with a good track record and a wealth of knowledge."
At the beginning of 2010, WPP merged its RMG Connect direct marketing offering into JWT, bringing the two companies under the same bottom line with a combined global management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show