JWT names Marius Bartsch CRM chief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 12:11AM
JWT London has appointed Marius Bartsch to the new role of head of customer relationship management.
Bartsch joins the agency from Rapier, where he held the position of business director, working on accounts including Lloyds TSB and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
At JWT, Bartsch will be responsible for developing the agency's CRM capabilities, reporting directly to the chief executive, Guy Hayward, who has attempted to build JWT's digital and direct marketing capabilities since joining the agency 18 months ago.
Hayward said: "As part of our integrated offering, we're reinforcing our CRM capability. Marius comes to us with a good track record and a wealth of knowledge."
At the beginning of 2010, WPP merged its RMG Connect direct marketing offering into JWT, bringing the two companies under the same bottom line with a combined global management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Unity Artist - Busy Studio ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Account Director become £45k-£60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Marketing Executive Stopgap £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Production Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Nottinghamshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch