Waite departs TRBR for new Isobel role
Isobel has appointed The Red Brick Road's business director, Barbara Waite, as its managing director.
Waite will join the independent agency in the new role at the end of May and sit on the management board with its co-founders Paul Houlding, Steve Hastings, Rob Fletcher, David Alexander and Sue Laing.
Waite will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency and reports to the chief executive, Houlding. She joins from The Red Brick Road, where she had worked since 2007 on accounts including Tesco Bank and Thinkbox.
Houlding said: "Barbara brings with her an exceptional track record and is the ideal person to build on what has been an exceptional period of growth for the agency."
Last year, Isobel won the integrated account for The Bordeaux Wine Council, the body that represents the region's wine growers. Other Isobel clients include Bernard Matthews, Diageo, Kettle Foods and Blossom Hill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager (Planning) Save the Children £36,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Campaigns Officer Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Peterborough
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, West London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity