Waite departs TRBR for new Isobel role
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 12:12AM
Isobel has appointed The Red Brick Road's business director, Barbara Waite, as its managing director.
Waite will join the independent agency in the new role at the end of May and sit on the management board with its co-founders Paul Houlding, Steve Hastings, Rob Fletcher, David Alexander and Sue Laing.
Waite will oversee the day-to-day running of the agency and reports to the chief executive, Houlding. She joins from The Red Brick Road, where she had worked since 2007 on accounts including Tesco Bank and Thinkbox.
Houlding said: "Barbara brings with her an exceptional track record and is the ideal person to build on what has been an exceptional period of growth for the agency."
Last year, Isobel won the integrated account for The Bordeaux Wine Council, the body that represents the region's wine growers. Other Isobel clients include Bernard Matthews, Diageo, Kettle Foods and Blossom Hill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'