VCCP launches social media, PR and experiential division
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:45AM
VCCP is to launch a business called VCCP Share that will focus on providing social media, PR and experiential activity for its clients.
The offering, which will collaborate closely with the main advertising agency, will look to work in the space of consumer participation with brands.
VCCP Share launches next week and will be run by the VCCP group managing director, Dominic Stinton, and its head of PR, Graham Drew.
Stinton will take on the role of managing director of VCCP Share, while Drew will be the unit's creative director.
The agency has also appointed two PR specialists to strengthen the launch team. Taylor Herring's Kate Collis joins as the PR and experiential director, while Jed Hallam from Wolfstar joins as the communities director.
Stinton joined VCCP in February 2009, having previously been the marketing director at the telecommunications company TalkTalk.
He had also worked as the head of account management at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and spent five years at HHCL.
Drew joined VCCP just over a year ago from its sister Chime company Resonate, the PR agency that he co-founded in 2003. At VCCP, he has been responsible for overseeing the PR elements of the agency's campaigns.
Drew said: "This is not purely a social media division, it's about capitalising on a much bigger socio-cultural phenomenon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief