VCCP launches social media, PR and experiential division
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:45AM
VCCP is to launch a business called VCCP Share that will focus on providing social media, PR and experiential activity for its clients.
The offering, which will collaborate closely with the main advertising agency, will look to work in the space of consumer participation with brands.
VCCP Share launches next week and will be run by the VCCP group managing director, Dominic Stinton, and its head of PR, Graham Drew.
Stinton will take on the role of managing director of VCCP Share, while Drew will be the unit's creative director.
The agency has also appointed two PR specialists to strengthen the launch team. Taylor Herring's Kate Collis joins as the PR and experiential director, while Jed Hallam from Wolfstar joins as the communities director.
Stinton joined VCCP in February 2009, having previously been the marketing director at the telecommunications company TalkTalk.
He had also worked as the head of account management at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and spent five years at HHCL.
Drew joined VCCP just over a year ago from its sister Chime company Resonate, the PR agency that he co-founded in 2003. At VCCP, he has been responsible for overseeing the PR elements of the agency's campaigns.
Drew said: "This is not purely a social media division, it's about capitalising on a much bigger socio-cultural phenomenon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition