TBWA\London appoints Stickler as strategy director
TBWA\London has appointed Carol Stickler as its new strategy director.
Stickler will report to chief strategy officer Zaid Al Zaidy and Erika Darmstaedter, global business director for Mars. Stickler will lead the global strategy for Whiskas and head up the strategy for Mars-owned brand Twix.
Prior to joining TBWA\London, Stickler worked at 23red as head of strategy and planning. She previously worked at Publicis as the global brand director working on brands including Minute Maid and Coca-Cola.
Stickler has also worked as a board account director at Euro RSCG and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Al-Zaidy said: "Carol is perfect casting for TBWA\ and our culture of disruptive ideas and end to end branded experiences. As a seriously accomplished senior planner and a lovely person, Carol brings with her 'friendly gravitas' and, critically, a love of chocolate and cats."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff