TBWA\London appoints Stickler as strategy director
TBWA\London has appointed Carol Stickler as its new strategy director.
Stickler will report to chief strategy officer Zaid Al Zaidy and Erika Darmstaedter, global business director for Mars. Stickler will lead the global strategy for Whiskas and head up the strategy for Mars-owned brand Twix.
Prior to joining TBWA\London, Stickler worked at 23red as head of strategy and planning. She previously worked at Publicis as the global brand director working on brands including Minute Maid and Coca-Cola.
Stickler has also worked as a board account director at Euro RSCG and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Al-Zaidy said: "Carol is perfect casting for TBWA\ and our culture of disruptive ideas and end to end branded experiences. As a seriously accomplished senior planner and a lovely person, Carol brings with her 'friendly gravitas' and, critically, a love of chocolate and cats."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Digital Designers Source £250 - £425 per day, London
- Head of Web Mortimer Spinks £60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Traffiker (production department) contract Corporate Communications Recruitment £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Grey London