Mind plots digital campaign to promote annual awareness week
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2011 09:09AM
Mind, the mental health charity, has appointed Weapon7 to develop a digital campaign to promote its annual awareness week Mind Week, running from 14 to 21 May, and to engage with new audiences.
Weapon7 was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The campaign will focus on raising awareness about mental health in the workplace, to reduce the stigma associated with it, and provide steps for employees to take to improve their mental health.
It will use digital as a platform to drive awareness and host content linked to Mind's five-step checklist, and get new audiences to sign up to the campaign online.
Weapon7's other clients include Mercedes-Benz, DHL and Cadbury.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum + pro rata - 6 months, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot