Mind plots digital campaign to promote annual awareness week
Mind, the mental health charity, has appointed Weapon7 to develop a digital campaign to promote its annual awareness week Mind Week, running from 14 to 21 May, and to engage with new audiences.
Weapon7 was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The campaign will focus on raising awareness about mental health in the workplace, to reduce the stigma associated with it, and provide steps for employees to take to improve their mental health.
It will use digital as a platform to drive awareness and host content linked to Mind's five-step checklist, and get new audiences to sign up to the campaign online.
Weapon7's other clients include Mercedes-Benz, DHL and Cadbury.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire