Mind plots digital campaign to promote annual awareness week
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2011 09:09AM
Mind, the mental health charity, has appointed Weapon7 to develop a digital campaign to promote its annual awareness week Mind Week, running from 14 to 21 May, and to engage with new audiences.
Weapon7 was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The campaign will focus on raising awareness about mental health in the workplace, to reduce the stigma associated with it, and provide steps for employees to take to improve their mental health.
It will use digital as a platform to drive awareness and host content linked to Mind's five-step checklist, and get new audiences to sign up to the campaign online.
Weapon7's other clients include Mercedes-Benz, DHL and Cadbury.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film