Mind plots digital campaign to promote annual awareness week
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2011 09:09AM
Mind, the mental health charity, has appointed Weapon7 to develop a digital campaign to promote its annual awareness week Mind Week, running from 14 to 21 May, and to engage with new audiences.
Weapon7 was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The campaign will focus on raising awareness about mental health in the workplace, to reduce the stigma associated with it, and provide steps for employees to take to improve their mental health.
It will use digital as a platform to drive awareness and host content linked to Mind's five-step checklist, and get new audiences to sign up to the campaign online.
Weapon7's other clients include Mercedes-Benz, DHL and Cadbury.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Virtualisation/ Cloud operations engineer - rackspace - £60k London Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum £50,000-£60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Events Premier Media £18000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, Kent
- Sales & Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager at Property Branding Agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Creative Solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)