Mind plots digital campaign to promote annual awareness week
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2011 09:09AM
Mind, the mental health charity, has appointed Weapon7 to develop a digital campaign to promote its annual awareness week Mind Week, running from 14 to 21 May, and to engage with new audiences.
Weapon7 was appointed to the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The campaign will focus on raising awareness about mental health in the workplace, to reduce the stigma associated with it, and provide steps for employees to take to improve their mental health.
It will use digital as a platform to drive awareness and host content linked to Mind's five-step checklist, and get new audiences to sign up to the campaign online.
Weapon7's other clients include Mercedes-Benz, DHL and Cadbury.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham