Bmi launches first UK airline mobile booking site
British Midland International has launched a mobile website that enables consumers to book and pay for flights with their smartphones.
Consumers that visit flybmi.com using a smartphone will be redirected to the mobile site.
Key features on the mobile site include searching and booking flights, a search for the lowest fares by region, managing existing bookings, online check-in, timetable information and flight statuses, frequently asked questions and airport information.
Bmi Diamond Club members will also be able to access their account and view their miles balance.
Joerg Hennemann, chief commercial officer, bmi, said: "The importance of smartphones and being able to do business on the move is now an essential requirement for UK businesses and customers.
"In recent years bmi became the first British airline to launch mobile boarding passes for its customers and I am immensely proud that we are also leading the way in airline mobile site functionality."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Manager - London - up to £45K+attractive benefits Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show