Bmi launches first UK airline mobile booking site
British Midland International has launched a mobile website that enables consumers to book and pay for flights with their smartphones.
Consumers that visit flybmi.com using a smartphone will be redirected to the mobile site.
Key features on the mobile site include searching and booking flights, a search for the lowest fares by region, managing existing bookings, online check-in, timetable information and flight statuses, frequently asked questions and airport information.
Bmi Diamond Club members will also be able to access their account and view their miles balance.
Joerg Hennemann, chief commercial officer, bmi, said: "The importance of smartphones and being able to do business on the move is now an essential requirement for UK businesses and customers.
"In recent years bmi became the first British airline to launch mobile boarding passes for its customers and I am immensely proud that we are also leading the way in airline mobile site functionality."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter