Bmi launches first UK airline mobile booking site
British Midland International has launched a mobile website that enables consumers to book and pay for flights with their smartphones.
Consumers that visit flybmi.com using a smartphone will be redirected to the mobile site.
Key features on the mobile site include searching and booking flights, a search for the lowest fares by region, managing existing bookings, online check-in, timetable information and flight statuses, frequently asked questions and airport information.
Bmi Diamond Club members will also be able to access their account and view their miles balance.
Joerg Hennemann, chief commercial officer, bmi, said: "The importance of smartphones and being able to do business on the move is now an essential requirement for UK businesses and customers.
"In recent years bmi became the first British airline to launch mobile boarding passes for its customers and I am immensely proud that we are also leading the way in airline mobile site functionality."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Executive Ninesharp Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Cheshire
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, South East London
- Senior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer Digital Gurus Negotiable, London