Regional CEO Kevin Ramsey to quit Publicis
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 April 2011 12:25PM
HONG KONG - Publicis' regional CEO Kevin Ramsey and CEO for Thailand and Asia-Pacific director of business Mark Ingrouille have resigned from the agency.
It is understood Ingrouille resigned first in January, with Ramsey's resignation following in February. Ingrouille is set to remain at the agency until at least September, while Ramsey is expected to work until the end of the year.
Their departures follow news at the end of March that Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, was to leave the advertising network after five years in the role. His departure makes room for the appointment of Jean-Yves Naouri as the executive chairman of Publicis Worldwide.
Prior to joining Publicis, Ramsey and Ingrouille worked together at McCann Worldgroup, with Ramsay the regional CEO until August 2009 and Ingrouille Southeast Asia area director.
Ramsey's resignation marks his fourth departure from a regional network role.
He was previously Asia chief of JWT and M&C Saatchi. Ramsey spent just over two years in the dual role of McCann regional chief and Japan CEO.
Sources believe the Asia-Pacfic head role may be dissolved altogether with the departures as Nouri's remit takes on a strong China and Asia focus.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham