Regional CEO Kevin Ramsey to quit Publicis
By Kate Nicholson, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 April 2011 12:25PM
HONG KONG - Publicis' regional CEO Kevin Ramsey and CEO for Thailand and Asia-Pacific director of business Mark Ingrouille have resigned from the agency.
It is understood Ingrouille resigned first in January, with Ramsey's resignation following in February. Ingrouille is set to remain at the agency until at least September, while Ramsey is expected to work until the end of the year.
Their departures follow news at the end of March that Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, was to leave the advertising network after five years in the role. His departure makes room for the appointment of Jean-Yves Naouri as the executive chairman of Publicis Worldwide.
Prior to joining Publicis, Ramsey and Ingrouille worked together at McCann Worldgroup, with Ramsay the regional CEO until August 2009 and Ingrouille Southeast Asia area director.
Ramsey's resignation marks his fourth departure from a regional network role.
He was previously Asia chief of JWT and M&C Saatchi. Ramsey spent just over two years in the dual role of McCann regional chief and Japan CEO.
Sources believe the Asia-Pacfic head role may be dissolved altogether with the departures as Nouri's remit takes on a strong China and Asia focus.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London