Wieden+Kennedy pair join Dentsu as ECDs
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 April 2011 11:50AM
Dentsu London has poached the Wieden+Kennedy creative duo Paul Jordan and Angus Macadam to become the agency's new executive creative directors, completing its UK management line-up.
Jordan and Macadam will join Dentsu London, which has clients including Canon and Nintendo, in June and will work alongside the chief executive, Simon North, the managing director, Ida Rezvani, the executive strategy director, Beeker Northam, and the regional director for Europe, Jim Kelly.
They replace Andy Lockley, who had joined Dentsu from Fallon in 2008. Lockley left the agency in 2010 after two years in the role and this week was unveiled as a creative director at Grey London, where he will report to its executive creative director, Nils Leonard.
Jordan and Macadam have worked together for 12 years and joined W+K in 2007 from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to head the agency's global Visa account. They later worked on accounts including Nokia, COI and Yahoo.
Rezvani said: "Paul and Angus get the way the industry is going. They are as excited as we are about putting innovative, experimental and culturally impactful work out there."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Global Retail Activation Agency - circa. £45K + benefits Story Recruitment circa. £45K + great benefits and lovely office, London (Central), London (Greater)