Mitchell to head search at OMG UK
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 April 2011 12:12AM
Mark Mitchell, the head of search at OMD UK Group, has been promoted to the new role of head of search at Omnicom Media Group UK.
Mitchell will be responsible for growing the media group's search offering across its agencies OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, M2M, PHD, PHD North and Rocket, which have 85 search specialists in total.
He will report to Philippa Brown, the OMG chief executive, and take responsibility for a claimed £60 million in search spend.
In his previous role, which he occupied for two years, Mitchell led the team that brought in the international search contract from Europcar Group, the first SEO-only account win at OMG. Before joining OMD, Mitchell spent six years at the digital marketing agency The Search Works.
Brown said: "I'm looking forward to Mark applying his skills and experience across the group to help drive our already flourishing search business to even greater success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated