Mitchell to head search at OMG UK
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 April 2011 12:12AM
Mark Mitchell, the head of search at OMD UK Group, has been promoted to the new role of head of search at Omnicom Media Group UK.
Mitchell will be responsible for growing the media group's search offering across its agencies OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, M2M, PHD, PHD North and Rocket, which have 85 search specialists in total.
He will report to Philippa Brown, the OMG chief executive, and take responsibility for a claimed £60 million in search spend.
In his previous role, which he occupied for two years, Mitchell led the team that brought in the international search contract from Europcar Group, the first SEO-only account win at OMG. Before joining OMD, Mitchell spent six years at the digital marketing agency The Search Works.
Brown said: "I'm looking forward to Mark applying his skills and experience across the group to help drive our already flourishing search business to even greater success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Partnerships Executive - top UK food titles! Yummy! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Marketing Exec (PPC/Paid Social/Display) - £27k-£28K - Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Sales Manager - Leading digital sales company! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, City of London
- Sales Coordinator - Cutting edge, fun brand! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus!, City of London
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £30K, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign