Mitchell to head search at OMG UK
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 April 2011 12:12AM
Mark Mitchell, the head of search at OMD UK Group, has been promoted to the new role of head of search at Omnicom Media Group UK.
Mitchell will be responsible for growing the media group's search offering across its agencies OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, M2M, PHD, PHD North and Rocket, which have 85 search specialists in total.
He will report to Philippa Brown, the OMG chief executive, and take responsibility for a claimed £60 million in search spend.
In his previous role, which he occupied for two years, Mitchell led the team that brought in the international search contract from Europcar Group, the first SEO-only account win at OMG. Before joining OMD, Mitchell spent six years at the digital marketing agency The Search Works.
Brown said: "I'm looking forward to Mark applying his skills and experience across the group to help drive our already flourishing search business to even greater success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (Corporate Communications) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Corporate Reporting Consultant/IR Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£80k plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham