Mitchell to head search at OMG UK
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 April 2011 12:12AM
Mark Mitchell, the head of search at OMD UK Group, has been promoted to the new role of head of search at Omnicom Media Group UK.
Mitchell will be responsible for growing the media group's search offering across its agencies OMD UK, Manning Gottlieb OMD, M2M, PHD, PHD North and Rocket, which have 85 search specialists in total.
He will report to Philippa Brown, the OMG chief executive, and take responsibility for a claimed £60 million in search spend.
In his previous role, which he occupied for two years, Mitchell led the team that brought in the international search contract from Europcar Group, the first SEO-only account win at OMG. Before joining OMD, Mitchell spent six years at the digital marketing agency The Search Works.
Brown said: "I'm looking forward to Mark applying his skills and experience across the group to help drive our already flourishing search business to even greater success."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief