Focusadvertising picks-up Domino's and Wendy's in Dubai
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 April 2011 08:00AM
Worldwide Partner's Dubai outfit Focusadvertising has picked-up the below-the-line accounts for both Domino's Pizza and Wendy's for the Middle East of North Africa.
Focusadvertising won in a three-way pitch against 3Points and JWT, with Focusadvertising winning the below-the-line and JWT the above-the-line business.
The agency will drive brand appeal across the sector, using email, social media, posters, press ads, outdoor marketing material, and in-store display material including menus, digital boards, tray mat and cash register imagery.
Two new products will also be launched - Wendy’s bacon mushroom melt burger - using beef bacon - and better Domino's pizza ingredients.
Wendy's recently opened six outlets in the United Arab Emirates, and media spend will be focused here before further expansion in the region.
Bahij Haloumi, managing director at Focusadvertising Dubai, said: "We’re particularly delighted with this win as we have been eager to add an international name to our portfolio of clients, and in particular in the fast food category.
"We knew we could bring a new approach by elevating the creativity and refreshing the look and feel of the brands. It was a tough challenge especially because they've asked both shortlisted agencies to work on few projects for one month as a trial basis in order for them to evaluate clients servicing, time management and creativity in handling the various markets," he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'