Wrigley appoints former Coke exec as marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 April 2011 09:16AM
Wrigley has appointed former Coca-Cola executive Daniela Campari as its new UK marketing director.
Campari replaces Toby Baker who left Wrigley to join Burton's Foods, which makes Cadbury's chocolate bar biscuits, last month.
Campari will join Wrigley at the end of June this year. Among her tasks will be to lure in new consumers to a trio of revamped gum products – Wrigley's Extra Ice Peppermint, Extra Ice Spearmint and Extra Ice White.
Campari's previous roles include global marketing director for Coca-Cola's sports and energy categories and director of innovation for Coca-Cola’s north American division.
She has also worked for The Intercontinental Hotel group, where she held the role of vice president strategic business development.
Commenting on her appointment, Campari said: "Our job is to re-invigorate and expand the category by developing new occasions and recruiting new users, by increasing availability, and ultimately by strengthening our relationship with our consumers on both the functional and emotional level."
In February this year, Marketing revealed that Baker left Wrigley without a job to go to.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)