Absolut ties up with Dalston festival for dance installation
Absolut, the premium vodka brand owned by Pernod Ricard, is sponsoring music and art festival Land of Kings as part of its drive to link to alternative events.
Absolut Dalston, named after the fashionable district of north-east London where the multi-venue event is taking place, will invite festivalgoers to become part of an interactive installation of video portraits, in collaboration with director Saam Farahmand.
Today (28 April) is the first day of the two-day event. Participants will be invited to have their portraits filmed while dancing to their favourite tracks. Tomorrow night, these portraits and their subjects will be projected around a dancehall, accompanied by a live mix by dance music act 2ManyDjs.
Havana Club, the rum brand which is also owned by Pernod Ricard, is also sponsoring Land of Kings.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Client Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - FREELANCE Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.