Absolut ties up with Dalston festival for dance installation
Absolut, the premium vodka brand owned by Pernod Ricard, is sponsoring music and art festival Land of Kings as part of its drive to link to alternative events.
Absolut Dalston, named after the fashionable district of north-east London where the multi-venue event is taking place, will invite festivalgoers to become part of an interactive installation of video portraits, in collaboration with director Saam Farahmand.
Today (28 April) is the first day of the two-day event. Participants will be invited to have their portraits filmed while dancing to their favourite tracks. Tomorrow night, these portraits and their subjects will be projected around a dancehall, accompanied by a live mix by dance music act 2ManyDjs.
Havana Club, the rum brand which is also owned by Pernod Ricard, is also sponsoring Land of Kings.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show