Absolut ties up with Dalston festival for dance installation
Absolut, the premium vodka brand owned by Pernod Ricard, is sponsoring music and art festival Land of Kings as part of its drive to link to alternative events.
Absolut Dalston, named after the fashionable district of north-east London where the multi-venue event is taking place, will invite festivalgoers to become part of an interactive installation of video portraits, in collaboration with director Saam Farahmand.
Today (28 April) is the first day of the two-day event. Participants will be invited to have their portraits filmed while dancing to their favourite tracks. Tomorrow night, these portraits and their subjects will be projected around a dancehall, accompanied by a live mix by dance music act 2ManyDjs.
Havana Club, the rum brand which is also owned by Pernod Ricard, is also sponsoring Land of Kings.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Project Manager/Production Manager become up to £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Operations Research Consultant (SQL / Matlab) Peterborough Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Peterborough
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum, Beaconsfield
- Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London