Absolut ties up with Dalston festival for dance installation
Absolut, the premium vodka brand owned by Pernod Ricard, is sponsoring music and art festival Land of Kings as part of its drive to link to alternative events.
Absolut Dalston, named after the fashionable district of north-east London where the multi-venue event is taking place, will invite festivalgoers to become part of an interactive installation of video portraits, in collaboration with director Saam Farahmand.
Today (28 April) is the first day of the two-day event. Participants will be invited to have their portraits filmed while dancing to their favourite tracks. Tomorrow night, these portraits and their subjects will be projected around a dancehall, accompanied by a live mix by dance music act 2ManyDjs.
Havana Club, the rum brand which is also owned by Pernod Ricard, is also sponsoring Land of Kings.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London