VCCP lands £3.5m Dormeo business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 May 2011 12:12AM
Dormeo, the global mattress brand owned by TV Shopping Direct, has appointed VCCP to handle its £3.5 million advertising account in the UK.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now be responsible for launching an integrated ad campaign to help raise awareness of the brand in the UK market.
The campaign, which is expected to include TV ads, will highlight the fact that Dormeo's mattresses can help improve a person's health, as well as provide them with a better night's sleep.
Previously, Dormeo rolled out its marketing activity on a global basis, adapting ads created by its in-house US marketing team to suit local markets. However, VCCP's appointment signals a shift to a more considered market-by-market approach.
The latest global Dormeo advertising push included a series of TV spots shot in the style of infomercials. The ads were fronted by the US Olympic gold medallist Mark Spitz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London