VCCP lands £3.5m Dormeo business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 May 2011 12:12AM
Dormeo, the global mattress brand owned by TV Shopping Direct, has appointed VCCP to handle its £3.5 million advertising account in the UK.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now be responsible for launching an integrated ad campaign to help raise awareness of the brand in the UK market.
The campaign, which is expected to include TV ads, will highlight the fact that Dormeo's mattresses can help improve a person's health, as well as provide them with a better night's sleep.
Previously, Dormeo rolled out its marketing activity on a global basis, adapting ads created by its in-house US marketing team to suit local markets. However, VCCP's appointment signals a shift to a more considered market-by-market approach.
The latest global Dormeo advertising push included a series of TV spots shot in the style of infomercials. The ads were fronted by the US Olympic gold medallist Mark Spitz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'