VCCP lands £3.5m Dormeo business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 May 2011 12:12AM
Dormeo, the global mattress brand owned by TV Shopping Direct, has appointed VCCP to handle its £3.5 million advertising account in the UK.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now be responsible for launching an integrated ad campaign to help raise awareness of the brand in the UK market.
The campaign, which is expected to include TV ads, will highlight the fact that Dormeo's mattresses can help improve a person's health, as well as provide them with a better night's sleep.
Previously, Dormeo rolled out its marketing activity on a global basis, adapting ads created by its in-house US marketing team to suit local markets. However, VCCP's appointment signals a shift to a more considered market-by-market approach.
The latest global Dormeo advertising push included a series of TV spots shot in the style of infomercials. The ads were fronted by the US Olympic gold medallist Mark Spitz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Source £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Simplified Recruitment Upto £35,000 DOE + Benefits, Watford, Hertfordshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'