VCCP lands £3.5m Dormeo business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 May 2011 12:12AM
Dormeo, the global mattress brand owned by TV Shopping Direct, has appointed VCCP to handle its £3.5 million advertising account in the UK.
The agency won the business after a pitch and will now be responsible for launching an integrated ad campaign to help raise awareness of the brand in the UK market.
The campaign, which is expected to include TV ads, will highlight the fact that Dormeo's mattresses can help improve a person's health, as well as provide them with a better night's sleep.
Previously, Dormeo rolled out its marketing activity on a global basis, adapting ads created by its in-house US marketing team to suit local markets. However, VCCP's appointment signals a shift to a more considered market-by-market approach.
The latest global Dormeo advertising push included a series of TV spots shot in the style of infomercials. The ads were fronted by the US Olympic gold medallist Mark Spitz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts