Hotline: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas appoints marketing director
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has appointed EHS 4D's group marketing director, Tracey Barber, as its first marketing director.
Barber will form part of the agency's new management line-up, which was created after the merger of Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Digitas London in March. In addition, Andrew Purdy joins the agency from CHI & Partners as its head of project management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £28,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Strategy Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links