Hotline: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas appoints marketing director
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has appointed EHS 4D's group marketing director, Tracey Barber, as its first marketing director.
Barber will form part of the agency's new management line-up, which was created after the merger of Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Digitas London in March. In addition, Andrew Purdy joins the agency from CHI & Partners as its head of project management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Assistant, London, Events,£26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, West London
- Digital Design and Marketing Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Chester
- Community Manager The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits , London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Folkestone
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media