Hotline: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas appoints marketing director
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has appointed EHS 4D's group marketing director, Tracey Barber, as its first marketing director.
Barber will form part of the agency's new management line-up, which was created after the merger of Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Digitas London in March. In addition, Andrew Purdy joins the agency from CHI & Partners as its head of project management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned