Hotline: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas appoints marketing director
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has appointed EHS 4D's group marketing director, Tracey Barber, as its first marketing director.
Barber will form part of the agency's new management line-up, which was created after the merger of Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Digitas London in March. In addition, Andrew Purdy joins the agency from CHI & Partners as its head of project management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England