Hotline: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas appoints marketing director
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:00AM
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has appointed EHS 4D's group marketing director, Tracey Barber, as its first marketing director.
Barber will form part of the agency's new management line-up, which was created after the merger of Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw and Digitas London in March. In addition, Andrew Purdy joins the agency from CHI & Partners as its head of project management.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween