Innocent's Goyder jumps ship to Brand Development
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 05 May 2011 11:45AM
Innocent marketing executive Jo Goyder has left the company after just over a year to join consultancy Brand Development.
Goyder left his role as consumer insights manager for innovation and juice at Innocent within the past two weeks.
Goyder joined Innocent in 2010 and his role spanned its new Veg Pots and orange juice businesses. His role involved developing consumer understanding around the categories.
Prior to his time at Innocent, he held the same role at Walkers, providing the consumer insight behind brands such as Doritos and Walker Sensations.
He is being replaced at Innocent internally by Iain Leopold, who joined the smoothie maker last year as consumer insights manager for smoothies.
Leopold will now have a broader insight role. During his tenure at Innocent, Leopold has worked on advertising for its adult range, along with product and packaging initiatives.
Prior to joining Innocent, he was research director at Synovate and Nunwood Consulting.
Goyder is taking on the role of planning director at Brand Development, the consultancy which works for clients including Kimberly-Clark, Heinz and Innocent and is headed up by managing director David Goudge.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers