New Dairy Milk ad sets charity shop clothes dancing
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:18PM
Cadbury has taken inspiration from charity shop fashion and a 1980s hit for its latest Dairy Milk campaign, which includes a 90-second TV ad that will air tonight (6 May).
The ad, created by Fallon, features dancing clothes in an initially lifeless charity shop.
Individual clothes fall from the rails, rise from the floor and burst from cupboards, and the charity shop is transformed into a dancing extravaganza.
The ad is set to the 1980s soundtrack of Jermaine Stewart’s ‘We don’t have to take our clothes off'.
"Charity Shop" airs tonight and continues the Glass and a Half Full Productions series that started with "Gorilla".
Fallon's executive creative director Augusto Sola and creative Sam Hibbard worked on the project. "Charity Shop" was produced by Riff Raff Films and directed by Megaforce. Post-production was by MPC, with video effects by Michael Gregory.
Cadbury has put £6.2m into the campaign, which will run across digital, events and PR, with media handled by PHD.
Julie Reynolds, marketing manager for Cadbury Dairy Milk, said: "For us Cadbury Dairy Milk is about creating moments of joy that make people smile. We believe this production is another great way of doing just that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile