New Dairy Milk ad sets charity shop clothes dancing
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:18PM
Cadbury has taken inspiration from charity shop fashion and a 1980s hit for its latest Dairy Milk campaign, which includes a 90-second TV ad that will air tonight (6 May).
The ad, created by Fallon, features dancing clothes in an initially lifeless charity shop.
Individual clothes fall from the rails, rise from the floor and burst from cupboards, and the charity shop is transformed into a dancing extravaganza.
The ad is set to the 1980s soundtrack of Jermaine Stewart’s ‘We don’t have to take our clothes off'.
"Charity Shop" airs tonight and continues the Glass and a Half Full Productions series that started with "Gorilla".
Fallon's executive creative director Augusto Sola and creative Sam Hibbard worked on the project. "Charity Shop" was produced by Riff Raff Films and directed by Megaforce. Post-production was by MPC, with video effects by Michael Gregory.
Cadbury has put £6.2m into the campaign, which will run across digital, events and PR, with media handled by PHD.
Julie Reynolds, marketing manager for Cadbury Dairy Milk, said: "For us Cadbury Dairy Milk is about creating moments of joy that make people smile. We believe this production is another great way of doing just that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham