Range Rover asks viewers to choose ending of Evoque ads
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2011 12:25PM
Range Rover has launched an interactive comical cinematic film to promote its new marquee Evoque.
Created by The Brooklyn Brother London, the online film 'Being Henry', asks viewers to choose their own adventure scenario for the ad to reflect the car's changing range of options.
Directed by Nick Gordon in collaboration with production company Somesuch & Co, Vassilios Alexiou and interactive company Less Rain, the film shows The Wire's Leo Fitzpatrick playing Henry, an average guy.
The film takes the viewer on a journey from the mundane to the outrageous and comical in nine different storylines and 32 unique endings.
The variety of choices and consequences that occur aim to result in the creation of the viewers' perfect Range Rover Evoque. Viewers can play the full interactive film at helloevoque.com/lovehenry.
The screenwriters include Danilo Figueredo, James Hunt, Derek Michael, Luis Martinez and Marcus Pauli. Arnaldo Boico was the art director.
Gordon said: "From conception to completion 'Being Henry' has been the bravest and most challenging collaboration that I've ever been part of."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager - Kellogs Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, City of London