Karlsson revamps McCann London and New York websites
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 May 2011 03:30PM
McCann London and McCann New York chief creative officer Linus Karlsson has taken down the agencies' websites to replace them with a regularly updated showcase.
The websites mccannlondon.co.uk and mccannny.com were shut down at midnight yesterday (Sunday) and replaced with a 30-day slideshow, updated daily, with information on, and creative output from, McCann that hasn't been showcased before.
The new sites aim to give a glimpse of a new McCann identity and tone.
Karlsson says of the move: "It’s a simple, daily slideshow where we’ll share things you maybe didn’t know about McCann. Things we’ve done, things we’re doing, and things to come. Every day will be interesting, different, and sometimes spectacular and wonderful.
"The 30-day slideshow is a New York-London adventure. If you want to reach the slideshow team to say hello or share some thoughts, please email the man who started it all [Harry McCann]l: firstname.lastname@example.org"
Karlsson was installed as chairman and chief creative officer for New York and London in November this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Search / Biddable Exec - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum up to £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad