Karlsson revamps McCann London and New York websites
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 May 2011 03:30PM
McCann London and McCann New York chief creative officer Linus Karlsson has taken down the agencies' websites to replace them with a regularly updated showcase.
The websites mccannlondon.co.uk and mccannny.com were shut down at midnight yesterday (Sunday) and replaced with a 30-day slideshow, updated daily, with information on, and creative output from, McCann that hasn't been showcased before.
The new sites aim to give a glimpse of a new McCann identity and tone.
Karlsson says of the move: "It’s a simple, daily slideshow where we’ll share things you maybe didn’t know about McCann. Things we’ve done, things we’re doing, and things to come. Every day will be interesting, different, and sometimes spectacular and wonderful.
"The 30-day slideshow is a New York-London adventure. If you want to reach the slideshow team to say hello or share some thoughts, please email the man who started it all [Harry McCann]l: email@example.com"
Karlsson was installed as chairman and chief creative officer for New York and London in November this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Loyalty Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Vauxhall
- Data Analyst (Digital) Agency Role!! Immediate Start! Gemini Search £25000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- UI Designer - Android - London - £45,000 - £55,000 Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents