Karlsson revamps McCann London and New York websites
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 May 2011 03:30PM
McCann London and McCann New York chief creative officer Linus Karlsson has taken down the agencies' websites to replace them with a regularly updated showcase.
The websites mccannlondon.co.uk and mccannny.com were shut down at midnight yesterday (Sunday) and replaced with a 30-day slideshow, updated daily, with information on, and creative output from, McCann that hasn't been showcased before.
The new sites aim to give a glimpse of a new McCann identity and tone.
Karlsson says of the move: "It’s a simple, daily slideshow where we’ll share things you maybe didn’t know about McCann. Things we’ve done, things we’re doing, and things to come. Every day will be interesting, different, and sometimes spectacular and wonderful.
"The 30-day slideshow is a New York-London adventure. If you want to reach the slideshow team to say hello or share some thoughts, please email the man who started it all [Harry McCann]l: email@example.com"
Karlsson was installed as chairman and chief creative officer for New York and London in November this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds