Dixons to push Knowhow service brand
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 08:30AM
Dixons Retail is to promote its installation and after-sales care brand, Knowhow, through ad campaigns for its Currys and PC World stores.
Knowhow, which is to replace the retailer’s existing Tech Guys maintenance brand, will offer services to buyers of gadgets and white goods.
Currys will continue to run its Star Wars-themed ads, developed by M&C Saatchi, with a major push planned in the build-up to Christmas. The Knowhow branding will be carried on these ads, as well as on a series of PC World executions planned for the summer.
‘Dixons’ scale gives us access to unusual parts and expertise,’ said Tim Fairs, Dixons Retail’s head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager- B2B Technology Boyce Recruitment 25-40k per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social & Content Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Peterborough
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)