Dixons to push Knowhow service brand
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 08:30AM
Dixons Retail is to promote its installation and after-sales care brand, Knowhow, through ad campaigns for its Currys and PC World stores.
Knowhow, which is to replace the retailer’s existing Tech Guys maintenance brand, will offer services to buyers of gadgets and white goods.
Currys will continue to run its Star Wars-themed ads, developed by M&C Saatchi, with a major push planned in the build-up to Christmas. The Knowhow branding will be carried on these ads, as well as on a series of PC World executions planned for the summer.
‘Dixons’ scale gives us access to unusual parts and expertise,’ said Tim Fairs, Dixons Retail’s head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central