Dixons to push Knowhow service brand
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 08:30AM
Dixons Retail is to promote its installation and after-sales care brand, Knowhow, through ad campaigns for its Currys and PC World stores.
Knowhow, which is to replace the retailer’s existing Tech Guys maintenance brand, will offer services to buyers of gadgets and white goods.
Currys will continue to run its Star Wars-themed ads, developed by M&C Saatchi, with a major push planned in the build-up to Christmas. The Knowhow branding will be carried on these ads, as well as on a series of PC World executions planned for the summer.
‘Dixons’ scale gives us access to unusual parts and expertise,’ said Tim Fairs, Dixons Retail’s head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Project Manager - Digital Agency £50K Source £45000 - £53000 per annum, London
- Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Brand Planning Manager Carnival UK Competitive, Southampton
- Senior Digital Account Manager - Programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London