Dixons to push Knowhow service brand
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 08:30AM
Dixons Retail is to promote its installation and after-sales care brand, Knowhow, through ad campaigns for its Currys and PC World stores.
Knowhow, which is to replace the retailer’s existing Tech Guys maintenance brand, will offer services to buyers of gadgets and white goods.
Currys will continue to run its Star Wars-themed ads, developed by M&C Saatchi, with a major push planned in the build-up to Christmas. The Knowhow branding will be carried on these ads, as well as on a series of PC World executions planned for the summer.
‘Dixons’ scale gives us access to unusual parts and expertise,’ said Tim Fairs, Dixons Retail’s head of marketing.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Online Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief