VW appoints Taxi to its pan-European roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 05:17PM
Volkswagen has appointed the Canadian agency Taxi to its pan-European roster after a pitch.
The shop was hired after pitching against agencies including Mother London and Adam & Eve.
UK shops Mother and Adam & Eve were thought to have been told last week that they had been knocked out of the review process last week.
Taxi, which has an office in Amsterdam and was acquired by WPP's Y&R network last November, now sits on the VW roster alongside the brand's long-standing incumbent DDB UK.
The review, which kicked off in February, was led by Agency Assessments and run out of Germany.
Taxi Amsterdam refused to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account