VW appoints Taxi to its pan-European roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 05:17PM
Volkswagen has appointed the Canadian agency Taxi to its pan-European roster after a pitch.
The shop was hired after pitching against agencies including Mother London and Adam & Eve.
UK shops Mother and Adam & Eve were thought to have been told last week that they had been knocked out of the review process last week.
Taxi, which has an office in Amsterdam and was acquired by WPP's Y&R network last November, now sits on the VW roster alongside the brand's long-standing incumbent DDB UK.
The review, which kicked off in February, was led by Agency Assessments and run out of Germany.
Taxi Amsterdam refused to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- Account Executive Lipton Fleming £22000 - £28000 per annum + Commission , London
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'