VW appoints Taxi to its pan-European roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 05:17PM
Volkswagen has appointed the Canadian agency Taxi to its pan-European roster after a pitch.
The shop was hired after pitching against agencies including Mother London and Adam & Eve.
UK shops Mother and Adam & Eve were thought to have been told last week that they had been knocked out of the review process last week.
Taxi, which has an office in Amsterdam and was acquired by WPP's Y&R network last November, now sits on the VW roster alongside the brand's long-standing incumbent DDB UK.
The review, which kicked off in February, was led by Agency Assessments and run out of Germany.
Taxi Amsterdam refused to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad