VW appoints Taxi to its pan-European roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 05:17PM
Volkswagen has appointed the Canadian agency Taxi to its pan-European roster after a pitch.
The shop was hired after pitching against agencies including Mother London and Adam & Eve.
UK shops Mother and Adam & Eve were thought to have been told last week that they had been knocked out of the review process last week.
Taxi, which has an office in Amsterdam and was acquired by WPP's Y&R network last November, now sits on the VW roster alongside the brand's long-standing incumbent DDB UK.
The review, which kicked off in February, was led by Agency Assessments and run out of Germany.
Taxi Amsterdam refused to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned