VW appoints Taxi to its pan-European roster
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 10 May 2011 05:17PM
Volkswagen has appointed the Canadian agency Taxi to its pan-European roster after a pitch.
The shop was hired after pitching against agencies including Mother London and Adam & Eve.
UK shops Mother and Adam & Eve were thought to have been told last week that they had been knocked out of the review process last week.
Taxi, which has an office in Amsterdam and was acquired by WPP's Y&R network last November, now sits on the VW roster alongside the brand's long-standing incumbent DDB UK.
The review, which kicked off in February, was led by Agency Assessments and run out of Germany.
Taxi Amsterdam refused to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44