Southern Comfort appoints Grape to lead digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 11 May 2011 10:30AM
Southern Comfort, the Brown Forman-owned spirits brand, is ramping up its digital activity in a bid to appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
The spirit brand has appointed Grape Digital to develop a digital strategy in the UK and create a digital campaign to roll out over the next 12 months.
Grape won the business after a competitive pitch against three other agencies, including Arnold, the incumbent on the account.
The digital activity will play on the brand’s 137-year-old heritage, while taking it in "a very different direction". It is also looking to use social media to connect with a UK-specific audience.
Joe Holt, creative director at Grape Digital, said; "We look for ward to creating some great work together, helping Southern Comfort regain its rightful position as a leader in the spirits market."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014