Southern Comfort appoints Grape to lead digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 11 May 2011 10:30AM
Southern Comfort, the Brown Forman-owned spirits brand, is ramping up its digital activity in a bid to appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
The spirit brand has appointed Grape Digital to develop a digital strategy in the UK and create a digital campaign to roll out over the next 12 months.
Grape won the business after a competitive pitch against three other agencies, including Arnold, the incumbent on the account.
The digital activity will play on the brand’s 137-year-old heritage, while taking it in "a very different direction". It is also looking to use social media to connect with a UK-specific audience.
Joe Holt, creative director at Grape Digital, said; "We look for ward to creating some great work together, helping Southern Comfort regain its rightful position as a leader in the spirits market."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)