Southern Comfort appoints Grape to lead digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 11 May 2011 10:30AM
Southern Comfort, the Brown Forman-owned spirits brand, is ramping up its digital activity in a bid to appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
The spirit brand has appointed Grape Digital to develop a digital strategy in the UK and create a digital campaign to roll out over the next 12 months.
Grape won the business after a competitive pitch against three other agencies, including Arnold, the incumbent on the account.
The digital activity will play on the brand’s 137-year-old heritage, while taking it in "a very different direction". It is also looking to use social media to connect with a UK-specific audience.
Joe Holt, creative director at Grape Digital, said; "We look for ward to creating some great work together, helping Southern Comfort regain its rightful position as a leader in the spirits market."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough