Southern Comfort appoints Grape to lead digital strategy
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 11 May 2011 10:30AM
Southern Comfort, the Brown Forman-owned spirits brand, is ramping up its digital activity in a bid to appear "more relevant" to UK consumers.
The spirit brand has appointed Grape Digital to develop a digital strategy in the UK and create a digital campaign to roll out over the next 12 months.
Grape won the business after a competitive pitch against three other agencies, including Arnold, the incumbent on the account.
The digital activity will play on the brand’s 137-year-old heritage, while taking it in "a very different direction". It is also looking to use social media to connect with a UK-specific audience.
Joe Holt, creative director at Grape Digital, said; "We look for ward to creating some great work together, helping Southern Comfort regain its rightful position as a leader in the spirits market."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 + benefits , London (Greater)
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000, London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake