Coca-Cola reproduces original bottle for 125th anniversary
Coca-Cola is bringing back the original glass bottle it was sold in as a limited edition as part of its 125th birthday celebrations.
The bottle, known as The Hutchinson, is available in Selfridges department stores in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Coca-Cola will also produce a heritage range, featuring four of the brand's most important bottle shapes, The Hutchinson, The Straight Sided, The Prototype and the Contour.
The Coca-Cola Contour bottle was introduced in 1916 and maintained the same shape for 95 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer: £30k Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Programmatic Account Manager Norton Leigh £45,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Strategy Norton Leigh + Benefits, London