Coca-Cola reproduces original bottle for 125th anniversary
Coca-Cola is bringing back the original glass bottle it was sold in as a limited edition as part of its 125th birthday celebrations.
The bottle, known as The Hutchinson, is available in Selfridges department stores in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Coca-Cola will also produce a heritage range, featuring four of the brand's most important bottle shapes, The Hutchinson, The Straight Sided, The Prototype and the Contour.
The Coca-Cola Contour bottle was introduced in 1916 and maintained the same shape for 95 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Occupational Health Advisor - Corporate onsite, London Bupa Negotiable, City of London
- Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager Stopgap Ã‚£31000 per annum + 37 days holiday!, Gloucestershire
- Account Director - CRM The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50K , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Production Manager/ Account Director - Experiential Gemini Search Ã‚£35000.00 - Ã‚£45000.00 per annum, London
- Client Planner AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Birmingham, West Midlands