Coca-Cola reproduces original bottle for 125th anniversary
Coca-Cola is bringing back the original glass bottle it was sold in as a limited edition as part of its 125th birthday celebrations.
The bottle, known as The Hutchinson, is available in Selfridges department stores in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Coca-Cola will also produce a heritage range, featuring four of the brand's most important bottle shapes, The Hutchinson, The Straight Sided, The Prototype and the Contour.
The Coca-Cola Contour bottle was introduced in 1916 and maintained the same shape for 95 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot