Coca-Cola reproduces original bottle for 125th anniversary
Coca-Cola is bringing back the original glass bottle it was sold in as a limited edition as part of its 125th birthday celebrations.
The bottle, known as The Hutchinson, is available in Selfridges department stores in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Coca-Cola will also produce a heritage range, featuring four of the brand's most important bottle shapes, The Hutchinson, The Straight Sided, The Prototype and the Contour.
The Coca-Cola Contour bottle was introduced in 1916 and maintained the same shape for 95 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)