Coca-Cola reproduces original bottle for 125th anniversary
Coca-Cola is bringing back the original glass bottle it was sold in as a limited edition as part of its 125th birthday celebrations.
The bottle, known as The Hutchinson, is available in Selfridges department stores in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
Coca-Cola will also produce a heritage range, featuring four of the brand's most important bottle shapes, The Hutchinson, The Straight Sided, The Prototype and the Contour.
The Coca-Cola Contour bottle was introduced in 1916 and maintained the same shape for 95 years.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)