T-Mobile moves £39m media account into Group M's MEC
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 May 2011 11:25AM
Everything Everywhere, the T-Mobile and Orange joint venture, has consolidated its £80 million media business into Group M's MEC without a pitch.
The £39 million T-Mobile media account, which has been held by MEC's Group M sister agency MediaCom since 2004, will move into MEC to sit alongside its £41 million Orange business.
Everything Everywhere's decision to consolidate into MEC follows last year's move of the T-Mobile digital media account from Arena Quantum into MediaCom.
Under the further consolidation, MEC will now be responsible for all offline and online channels for Orange and T-Mobile, which will continue to operate as separate brands within Everything Everywhere, which launched last year.
It is not yet clear if staff working on T-Mobile at MediaCom will transfer under Tupe law to MEC.
When the brand launched a year ago, Everything Everywhere put Orange's agency Fallon and T-Mobile's agency Saatchi & Saatchi on alert, saying it would launch a review of all its brand communication agencies. However, creative duties have remained at the two Publicis Groupe agencies.
In October last year, the telecoms operators launched their first joint campaign to promote the newly shared network.
MEC declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leeds
- Biddable Account Manager - Beauty Client Lipton Fleming £35000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign