Harrods launches iPhone app
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 09:45AM
Harrods has launched an app that helps shoppers navigate their way around the luxury London department store.
The Harrods app's main feature is a location finder allowing shoppers to navigate through the store and find the department they need.
A history of the store, a 3D visualisation, and an events calendar are also included.
Mark Briggs, store image director, Harrods, said: "The Harrods iPhone app is an exciting new way for us to further engage with our customers.
"We are continuously aiming to offer our customers the optimum level of service through use of new technology. With its useful tools and services, the Harrods app is set to become a vital part of the shopping experience at the store."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Designer - up to £40k - Travel Company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Solution designer - Agile - Digital - Mobile - Apps - Web Salt £45000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Cheshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers