Harrods launches iPhone app
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 09:45AM
Harrods has launched an app that helps shoppers navigate their way around the luxury London department store.
The Harrods app's main feature is a location finder allowing shoppers to navigate through the store and find the department they need.
A history of the store, a 3D visualisation, and an events calendar are also included.
Mark Briggs, store image director, Harrods, said: "The Harrods iPhone app is an exciting new way for us to further engage with our customers.
"We are continuously aiming to offer our customers the optimum level of service through use of new technology. With its useful tools and services, the Harrods app is set to become a vital part of the shopping experience at the store."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief