Harrods launches iPhone app
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 09:45AM
Harrods has launched an app that helps shoppers navigate their way around the luxury London department store.
The Harrods app's main feature is a location finder allowing shoppers to navigate through the store and find the department they need.
A history of the store, a 3D visualisation, and an events calendar are also included.
Mark Briggs, store image director, Harrods, said: "The Harrods iPhone app is an exciting new way for us to further engage with our customers.
"We are continuously aiming to offer our customers the optimum level of service through use of new technology. With its useful tools and services, the Harrods app is set to become a vital part of the shopping experience at the store."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films