Harrods launches iPhone app
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 09:45AM
Harrods has launched an app that helps shoppers navigate their way around the luxury London department store.
The Harrods app's main feature is a location finder allowing shoppers to navigate through the store and find the department they need.
A history of the store, a 3D visualisation, and an events calendar are also included.
Mark Briggs, store image director, Harrods, said: "The Harrods iPhone app is an exciting new way for us to further engage with our customers.
"We are continuously aiming to offer our customers the optimum level of service through use of new technology. With its useful tools and services, the Harrods app is set to become a vital part of the shopping experience at the store."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PR Account Manager- Wine and Spirits Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Procurement Manager Sky benefits, Isleworth
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £180 - £200 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool