Harrods launches iPhone app
By Ed Owen, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 09:45AM
Harrods has launched an app that helps shoppers navigate their way around the luxury London department store.
The Harrods app's main feature is a location finder allowing shoppers to navigate through the store and find the department they need.
A history of the store, a 3D visualisation, and an events calendar are also included.
Mark Briggs, store image director, Harrods, said: "The Harrods iPhone app is an exciting new way for us to further engage with our customers.
"We are continuously aiming to offer our customers the optimum level of service through use of new technology. With its useful tools and services, the Harrods app is set to become a vital part of the shopping experience at the store."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR CONTRACT OR PERM FMCG - digi and ATL Barker Graves £60K PLUS BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Networked Agency - Central London - £60k-£70k Fill Recruitment £60,000-£70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Print Project Manager Creative Recruitment £24000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Scorch London £25,000-£35,000 based on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director four23 DOE, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook