LBi appoints JWT's Kristin Ruby as client partner
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:45AM
Lbi has appointed Kristin Ruby, global director for JWT, as client partner.
Ruby replaces Laurent Ezekiel, who takes on the new role of worldwide client services director for LBi.
Ruby spent 10 years at JWT in London, Atlanta and Detroit, rising to global operations director for the Nokia account.
She was also Team HSBC’s chief operating officer and business director, and launched the 'Unlocking the World's Potential' campaign in more than 50 international airports.
Anil Pillai, chief executive of LBi London, said: "LBi had a superb year in 2010, winning some of the world’s most contemporary brands, such as Coca-Cola, Ericsson and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
"We needed more seasoned talent to help deliver on our top accounts and connect our clients with the digital sphere.
"We looked high and low for someone to fit our client partner role and we feel that Kristin has an excellent range of skills, and valuable experience in ensuring clients agendas are met and brought to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Lively Account Executive Famous consumer Brand- £23/24K Barker Graves £23/24K, London
- Digital Media Recruitment Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer createselect £40-50K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)