LBi appoints JWT's Kristin Ruby as client partner
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:45AM
Lbi has appointed Kristin Ruby, global director for JWT, as client partner.
Ruby replaces Laurent Ezekiel, who takes on the new role of worldwide client services director for LBi.
Ruby spent 10 years at JWT in London, Atlanta and Detroit, rising to global operations director for the Nokia account.
She was also Team HSBC’s chief operating officer and business director, and launched the 'Unlocking the World's Potential' campaign in more than 50 international airports.
Anil Pillai, chief executive of LBi London, said: "LBi had a superb year in 2010, winning some of the world’s most contemporary brands, such as Coca-Cola, Ericsson and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
"We needed more seasoned talent to help deliver on our top accounts and connect our clients with the digital sphere.
"We looked high and low for someone to fit our client partner role and we feel that Kristin has an excellent range of skills, and valuable experience in ensuring clients agendas are met and brought to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration