LBi appoints JWT's Kristin Ruby as client partner
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:45AM
Lbi has appointed Kristin Ruby, global director for JWT, as client partner.
Ruby replaces Laurent Ezekiel, who takes on the new role of worldwide client services director for LBi.
Ruby spent 10 years at JWT in London, Atlanta and Detroit, rising to global operations director for the Nokia account.
She was also Team HSBC’s chief operating officer and business director, and launched the 'Unlocking the World's Potential' campaign in more than 50 international airports.
Anil Pillai, chief executive of LBi London, said: "LBi had a superb year in 2010, winning some of the world’s most contemporary brands, such as Coca-Cola, Ericsson and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
"We needed more seasoned talent to help deliver on our top accounts and connect our clients with the digital sphere.
"We looked high and low for someone to fit our client partner role and we feel that Kristin has an excellent range of skills, and valuable experience in ensuring clients agendas are met and brought to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy