LBi appoints JWT's Kristin Ruby as client partner
By Ed Owen, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 May 2011 10:45AM
Lbi has appointed Kristin Ruby, global director for JWT, as client partner.
Ruby replaces Laurent Ezekiel, who takes on the new role of worldwide client services director for LBi.
Ruby spent 10 years at JWT in London, Atlanta and Detroit, rising to global operations director for the Nokia account.
She was also Team HSBC’s chief operating officer and business director, and launched the 'Unlocking the World's Potential' campaign in more than 50 international airports.
Anil Pillai, chief executive of LBi London, said: "LBi had a superb year in 2010, winning some of the world’s most contemporary brands, such as Coca-Cola, Ericsson and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
"We needed more seasoned talent to help deliver on our top accounts and connect our clients with the digital sphere.
"We looked high and low for someone to fit our client partner role and we feel that Kristin has an excellent range of skills, and valuable experience in ensuring clients agendas are met and brought to market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake