Stella Artois links up with Secret Cinema team for Cannes Film Festival activity
Stella Artois is to premiere an immersive cinema experience at Cannes, as part of its sponsorship of the film festival.
The film, a 'biopic' of Jacques D'Azur, a character created by the lager brand to promote its status as official beer of the festival, will be shown for the first time on Friday.
It will air in ‘Chez Jacques’, a purpose-built luxury beach hut designed to look like the character's home.
Future Cinema, the company behind the Secret Cinema concept which sees audiences taken to mystery locations then transported into the world of the the film, is presenting the premiere in conjunction with Stella Artois.
The leading man, Argentinian Gustavo Alvarez, was recruited through a global online casting call run through Facebook.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad