Stella Artois links up with Secret Cinema team for Cannes Film Festival activity
Stella Artois is to premiere an immersive cinema experience at Cannes, as part of its sponsorship of the film festival.
The film, a 'biopic' of Jacques D'Azur, a character created by the lager brand to promote its status as official beer of the festival, will be shown for the first time on Friday.
It will air in ‘Chez Jacques’, a purpose-built luxury beach hut designed to look like the character's home.
Future Cinema, the company behind the Secret Cinema concept which sees audiences taken to mystery locations then transported into the world of the the film, is presenting the premiere in conjunction with Stella Artois.
The leading man, Argentinian Gustavo Alvarez, was recruited through a global online casting call run through Facebook.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood