Stella Artois links up with Secret Cinema team for Cannes Film Festival activity
Stella Artois is to premiere an immersive cinema experience at Cannes, as part of its sponsorship of the film festival.
The film, a 'biopic' of Jacques D'Azur, a character created by the lager brand to promote its status as official beer of the festival, will be shown for the first time on Friday.
It will air in ‘Chez Jacques’, a purpose-built luxury beach hut designed to look like the character's home.
Future Cinema, the company behind the Secret Cinema concept which sees audiences taken to mystery locations then transported into the world of the the film, is presenting the premiere in conjunction with Stella Artois.
The leading man, Argentinian Gustavo Alvarez, was recruited through a global online casting call run through Facebook.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - MOBILE & WEB APPS - LONDON - £60-70K Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (Live Events) Cheerful21st £50-£70k plus commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated