Stella Artois links up with Secret Cinema team for Cannes Film Festival activity
Stella Artois is to premiere an immersive cinema experience at Cannes, as part of its sponsorship of the film festival.
The film, a 'biopic' of Jacques D'Azur, a character created by the lager brand to promote its status as official beer of the festival, will be shown for the first time on Friday.
It will air in ‘Chez Jacques’, a purpose-built luxury beach hut designed to look like the character's home.
Future Cinema, the company behind the Secret Cinema concept which sees audiences taken to mystery locations then transported into the world of the the film, is presenting the premiere in conjunction with Stella Artois.
The leading man, Argentinian Gustavo Alvarez, was recruited through a global online casting call run through Facebook.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film