Stella Artois links up with Secret Cinema team for Cannes Film Festival activity
Stella Artois is to premiere an immersive cinema experience at Cannes, as part of its sponsorship of the film festival.
The film, a 'biopic' of Jacques D'Azur, a character created by the lager brand to promote its status as official beer of the festival, will be shown for the first time on Friday.
It will air in ‘Chez Jacques’, a purpose-built luxury beach hut designed to look like the character's home.
Future Cinema, the company behind the Secret Cinema concept which sees audiences taken to mystery locations then transported into the world of the the film, is presenting the premiere in conjunction with Stella Artois.
The leading man, Argentinian Gustavo Alvarez, was recruited through a global online casting call run through Facebook.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media