Muller calls £30m media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 08:00AM
Müller Dairy has launched a review of its estimated £30 million media planning and buying business in key markets in Europe.
The review is thought to cover markets including the UK, where MediaCom is the incumbent on the £25 million business, Italy and the Netherlands. The auditor Fairbrother Lenz Eley is said to be co-ordinating the process.
Müller’s media review follows its decision in February to consolidate its advertising account, which supports products including Müller Corners, Müller Light and Müller Rice, into TBWA\London. The pitch also involved Müller’s other roster agency VCCP.
It is believed that Lee Rolston, the former global brand director at Cadbury, who was appointed as Müller’s marketing director last year and who led the creative review, is also leading the review of the company’s media arrangements.
MediaCom has worked on the Muller UK media account since 2005, ending a ten-year relationship with ZenithOptimedia.
Recent creative work from TBWA\London for Müller includes a print campaign, "spill splash", to support the Müller Light range of yoghurts. The campaign included a promotion to win a £1,000 shopping spree courtesy of Müller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency