Muller calls £30m media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 08:00AM
Müller Dairy has launched a review of its estimated £30 million media planning and buying business in key markets in Europe.
The review is thought to cover markets including the UK, where MediaCom is the incumbent on the £25 million business, Italy and the Netherlands. The auditor Fairbrother Lenz Eley is said to be co-ordinating the process.
Müller’s media review follows its decision in February to consolidate its advertising account, which supports products including Müller Corners, Müller Light and Müller Rice, into TBWA\London. The pitch also involved Müller’s other roster agency VCCP.
It is believed that Lee Rolston, the former global brand director at Cadbury, who was appointed as Müller’s marketing director last year and who led the creative review, is also leading the review of the company’s media arrangements.
MediaCom has worked on the Muller UK media account since 2005, ending a ten-year relationship with ZenithOptimedia.
Recent creative work from TBWA\London for Müller includes a print campaign, "spill splash", to support the Müller Light range of yoghurts. The campaign included a promotion to win a £1,000 shopping spree courtesy of Müller.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager / Account Manager Guru Careers £28 - 36k (DOE), Based in London (W12)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £43000 per annum, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'