Proximity poaches OgilvyOne's deputy MD Chris Slough
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 11:11AM
Proximity London has poached OgilvyOne's deputy managing director Chris Slough for the same role.
He joins in the summer and will report to chief executive Mike Dodds. In the new role Slough will be responsible for business development and expanding opportunities across EMEA.
Slough began his career at Ogilvy in 2004 before becoming joint client services director, deputy managing director and business director.
He will join Proximity at busy time. The agency is continuing to embed its £50m Lloyds TSB direct marketing account which it won from Rapier at the end of last year.
Dodds said: "Proximity is growing, we had a great year last year and it's the perfect time to add to the management team and build the momentum.
"Chris has great experience of managing network business and has a great new business track record. I'm making sure we've got a strong team in place to continue the success of the agency in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy