Proximity poaches OgilvyOne's deputy MD Chris Slough
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 11:11AM
Proximity London has poached OgilvyOne's deputy managing director Chris Slough for the same role.
He joins in the summer and will report to chief executive Mike Dodds. In the new role Slough will be responsible for business development and expanding opportunities across EMEA.
Slough began his career at Ogilvy in 2004 before becoming joint client services director, deputy managing director and business director.
He will join Proximity at busy time. The agency is continuing to embed its £50m Lloyds TSB direct marketing account which it won from Rapier at the end of last year.
Dodds said: "Proximity is growing, we had a great year last year and it's the perfect time to add to the management team and build the momentum.
"Chris has great experience of managing network business and has a great new business track record. I'm making sure we've got a strong team in place to continue the success of the agency in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?