Ginsters to sponsor spot on TalkSport's Keys and Gray show
By Oliver Luft, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 03:35PM
Ginsters, the savoury foods brand, is to sponsor a special week-long segment on TalkSport's 'Keys and Gray' show, promoting its new Cornish Bara product.
The segment will feature Richard Keys and Andy Gray discussing great football duos, starting on Monday with the two presenters calling on listeners to share their views on strikers' partnerships.
The theme reflects the Cornish Bara's positioning as "the perfect combination of pasty and sandwich".
The broadcast segment will also give listeners the chance to win a 3D TV and a Lazy Boy armchair, by answering questions based on football alliances.
TalkSport brokered the Perfect Combinations series with media agency Starcom Mediavest and creative agency Grey.
In February, Ginsters launched a £6.5m ad campaign, also by Grey, aimed at encouraging men to eat its pasties as a hot meal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £75000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Merseyside
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film