Ginsters to sponsor spot on TalkSport's Keys and Gray show
By Oliver Luft, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 03:35PM
Ginsters, the savoury foods brand, is to sponsor a special week-long segment on TalkSport's 'Keys and Gray' show, promoting its new Cornish Bara product.
The segment will feature Richard Keys and Andy Gray discussing great football duos, starting on Monday with the two presenters calling on listeners to share their views on strikers' partnerships.
The theme reflects the Cornish Bara's positioning as "the perfect combination of pasty and sandwich".
The broadcast segment will also give listeners the chance to win a 3D TV and a Lazy Boy armchair, by answering questions based on football alliances.
TalkSport brokered the Perfect Combinations series with media agency Starcom Mediavest and creative agency Grey.
In February, Ginsters launched a £6.5m ad campaign, also by Grey, aimed at encouraging men to eat its pasties as a hot meal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014