Ginsters to sponsor spot on TalkSport's Keys and Gray show
By Oliver Luft, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 03:35PM
Ginsters, the savoury foods brand, is to sponsor a special week-long segment on TalkSport's 'Keys and Gray' show, promoting its new Cornish Bara product.
The segment will feature Richard Keys and Andy Gray discussing great football duos, starting on Monday with the two presenters calling on listeners to share their views on strikers' partnerships.
The theme reflects the Cornish Bara's positioning as "the perfect combination of pasty and sandwich".
The broadcast segment will also give listeners the chance to win a 3D TV and a Lazy Boy armchair, by answering questions based on football alliances.
TalkSport brokered the Perfect Combinations series with media agency Starcom Mediavest and creative agency Grey.
In February, Ginsters launched a £6.5m ad campaign, also by Grey, aimed at encouraging men to eat its pasties as a hot meal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs