Ginsters to sponsor spot on TalkSport's Keys and Gray show
By Oliver Luft, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 03:35PM
Ginsters, the savoury foods brand, is to sponsor a special week-long segment on TalkSport's 'Keys and Gray' show, promoting its new Cornish Bara product.
The segment will feature Richard Keys and Andy Gray discussing great football duos, starting on Monday with the two presenters calling on listeners to share their views on strikers' partnerships.
The theme reflects the Cornish Bara's positioning as "the perfect combination of pasty and sandwich".
The broadcast segment will also give listeners the chance to win a 3D TV and a Lazy Boy armchair, by answering questions based on football alliances.
TalkSport brokered the Perfect Combinations series with media agency Starcom Mediavest and creative agency Grey.
In February, Ginsters launched a £6.5m ad campaign, also by Grey, aimed at encouraging men to eat its pasties as a hot meal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'