Ginsters to sponsor spot on TalkSport's Keys and Gray show
By Oliver Luft, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 19 May 2011 03:35PM
Ginsters, the savoury foods brand, is to sponsor a special week-long segment on TalkSport's 'Keys and Gray' show, promoting its new Cornish Bara product.
The segment will feature Richard Keys and Andy Gray discussing great football duos, starting on Monday with the two presenters calling on listeners to share their views on strikers' partnerships.
The theme reflects the Cornish Bara's positioning as "the perfect combination of pasty and sandwich".
The broadcast segment will also give listeners the chance to win a 3D TV and a Lazy Boy armchair, by answering questions based on football alliances.
TalkSport brokered the Perfect Combinations series with media agency Starcom Mediavest and creative agency Grey.
In February, Ginsters launched a £6.5m ad campaign, also by Grey, aimed at encouraging men to eat its pasties as a hot meal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch