LBi puts creative chief up for charity chop
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 20 May 2011 04:05PM
LBi has created a website to raise money for Oxfam's annual trailtrekker 100km overnight walk, starring the digital agency's bearded executive creative director.
Manwalksintoabarbershop.co.uk invites visitors to decide how Simon Gill (who has also signed up for the walk) will trim his unkempt beard.
Visitors can donate money and scroll through a selection of beard styles including Northern Monkey, Thigh Ticklers, Chin Strap, Wizard Walker, WWW Dot and Hitler’s Descent.
Gill will go under the barber’s razor to get the style which receives the most votes.
He hopes to raise £2,500 for Oxfam through the venture.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits , Greater Manchester
- Email Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014