LBi puts creative chief up for charity chop
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 20 May 2011 04:05PM
LBi has created a website to raise money for Oxfam's annual trailtrekker 100km overnight walk, starring the digital agency's bearded executive creative director.
Manwalksintoabarbershop.co.uk invites visitors to decide how Simon Gill (who has also signed up for the walk) will trim his unkempt beard.
Visitors can donate money and scroll through a selection of beard styles including Northern Monkey, Thigh Ticklers, Chin Strap, Wizard Walker, WWW Dot and Hitler’s Descent.
Gill will go under the barber’s razor to get the style which receives the most votes.
He hopes to raise £2,500 for Oxfam through the venture.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham