LBi puts creative chief up for charity chop
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 20 May 2011 04:05PM
LBi has created a website to raise money for Oxfam's annual trailtrekker 100km overnight walk, starring the digital agency's bearded executive creative director.
Manwalksintoabarbershop.co.uk invites visitors to decide how Simon Gill (who has also signed up for the walk) will trim his unkempt beard.
Visitors can donate money and scroll through a selection of beard styles including Northern Monkey, Thigh Ticklers, Chin Strap, Wizard Walker, WWW Dot and Hitler’s Descent.
Gill will go under the barber’s razor to get the style which receives the most votes.
He hopes to raise £2,500 for Oxfam through the venture.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne