LBi puts creative chief up for charity chop
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 20 May 2011 04:05PM
LBi has created a website to raise money for Oxfam's annual trailtrekker 100km overnight walk, starring the digital agency's bearded executive creative director.
Manwalksintoabarbershop.co.uk invites visitors to decide how Simon Gill (who has also signed up for the walk) will trim his unkempt beard.
Visitors can donate money and scroll through a selection of beard styles including Northern Monkey, Thigh Ticklers, Chin Strap, Wizard Walker, WWW Dot and Hitler’s Descent.
Gill will go under the barber’s razor to get the style which receives the most votes.
He hopes to raise £2,500 for Oxfam through the venture.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Biddable Account Manager (PPC / Social) - Independent Agency Silverdrum £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategist - Fashion Brand Silverdrum £38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- EVENT PRODUCER - AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K Salt £55000 per annum, Bristol
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exits
- Judges rail against 'sexed up' work at D&AD open sessions