LBi puts creative chief up for charity chop
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 20 May 2011 04:05PM
LBi has created a website to raise money for Oxfam's annual trailtrekker 100km overnight walk, starring the digital agency's bearded executive creative director.
Manwalksintoabarbershop.co.uk invites visitors to decide how Simon Gill (who has also signed up for the walk) will trim his unkempt beard.
Visitors can donate money and scroll through a selection of beard styles including Northern Monkey, Thigh Ticklers, Chin Strap, Wizard Walker, WWW Dot and Hitler’s Descent.
Gill will go under the barber’s razor to get the style which receives the most votes.
He hopes to raise £2,500 for Oxfam through the venture.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts